IGNORED

Chesterfield On Saturday

DT The Optimist

A quick check of the online tickets section of the website suggests 357 tickets still available so over 1500 sold, most will probably go by Sat. Maybe a bit disappointing if not, but understandable given promotion & title sewn up and one more home game still to go...

And factor in the nigh on impossibility of anyone being able to make a quick phone call to sort out a ticket!

Would be a bit disappointing to not sell this out. It's looking unlikely with over 300 tickets still to shift. I can understand though as it is quite a long way for a match with nothing riding on it. I certainly can't wait for one last away day it what has been the best season in my lifetime 

Would be a bit disappointing to not sell this out. It's looking unlikely with over 300 tickets still to shift. I can understand though as it is quite a long way for a match with nothing riding on it. I certainly can't wait for one last away day it what has been the best season in my lifetime 

I'm not surprised. Probably nothing to do with the fixture itself , more a reflection of folk attempting to get through on the phone, then giving up!

I'm not surprised. Probably nothing to do with the fixture itself , more a reflection of folk attempting to get through on the phone, then giving up!

True. But remember, as our friendly Bristol Sport representative would say: "The easiest way to buy tickets is online!" (if online is working, probably won't be)

Chesterfield well on the way to being a complete sell out

They only have 358 seats left in the whole ground, of which 293 are in the first block to the left of the away end

We had 373 left this morning

Presumably they will be buying up tickets in the City end then.

And there we were Slarti thinking your premature departure was a combination of over-exuberance and old man's prostate issues....

Not a bit of it, nowt wrong with me "down there", apart from a bit of stiffness being cooped up in a coach for 8 hours !

No ,I had to check that my new coach !buddies hadn't buggered off without me !

I've had the same thought; asked to collect the ticket (only bought it today) rather than get it posted, then thought I don't know where to collect it from- Mega Store (slightly inconvenient living in Sheffield!) , ticket office or coaches. Have emailed, will let you know what they say

BS HAVE SPOKEN! Tickets will be available to collect at Chesterfield, we have to ask a steward where to pick them up from though because that info is obviously classified at this time

Not a bit of it, nowt wrong with me "down there", apart from a bit of stiffness being cooped up in a coach for 8 hours !

No ,I had to check that my new coach !buddies hadn't buggered off without me !

Ah, stiffness. Nothing a touch of embrocation and vigorous rub won't cure....

Archived