IGNORED

Saturday's Subs Bench (Merged)

redpole

Is Bobby Reid still our player and if so who does he play for as I would like to see him get a game v walsall

I'd expect and hope it will be a youngster. No point recalling Reid, Burns or El-Abd as all three are playing and either involved in promotion races or relagation dog fights. Will benefit them much more to stay on loan.

Would like to see Morrell on the bench if timings work with his international call up.

The squad of players is so small there is basically nobody, beyond the current subs, who could come on during a match and make an impact. I'm sure Cotts will address this problem for next season.

I'd expect and hope it will be a youngster. No point recalling Reid, Burns or El-Abd as all three are playing and either involved in promotion races or relagation dog fights. Will benefit them much more to stay on loan.

Would like to see Morrell on the bench if timings work with his international call up.

IS Burns playing? I could have sworn I saw him limping around the pitch in his suit during the celebrations on Saturday.........

Bobby Decordova-Reid will be a Bristol City player next season. I know his niece. He has enjoyed his time at Plymouth, and may return on loan next season, until he is ready. He has said that he will wait for his chance, and he is happy to. He says that there is no better feeling than playing for the club you have supported your whole life.

Bobby Decordova-Reid will be a Bristol City player next season. I know his niece. He has enjoyed his time at Plymouth, and may return on loan next season, until he is ready. He has said that he will wait for his chance, and he is happy to. He says that there is no better feeling than playing for the club you have supported your whole life.

Given that Bobby is only 22, how old is his niece?

22 is a pretty good age to have established yourself.  Derek Williams is about the same age and Luke Freeman, Luke Ayling and Korey Smith only a year older.  I'd like to see him succeed for us, and we need another creative midfield player for next season, but it's getting to the stage where he's either good enough or he ain't.

With Saville having gone back to Wolves now and Reid, Burns & El-Abd out on loan there is a vacancy on the bench.

I wonder if Cotterill will take the opportunity to give Joe Morrell or one of the other youngsters the opportunity, like Lewis Hall or Lemonheigh-Evans?

He did go with just 6 subs at home to Yeovil over Xmas when we were short but with the title won surely this is a good time to put a youngster on the bench?

• Admin

Given how Joe Bryan went from spending time on loan at Plymouth to being a star in League One the following season, IF Plymouth go up through the playoffs I would see if they want Bobby on a season long loan next season. If not I would look to another L1 team that is likely to select him. I still think he could turn out to be a good player.

What are the rules to get a medal?

I was told once its five appearances, if that is the case is there anyone on the borderline?

Was just looking for this -Can't seem to find it.

However I did stumble across the Wiki page for League One... Someone with more intelligence than me needs to update the "current champions" section  :city:

Which 18 players have the most appearances then?

According to Soccerbase it is:

Fielding, Little, Ayling, Flint, Williams, Bryan, K.Smith, Elliott, Freeman, Wilbraham, Agard, Pack, Cunningham, JET, Wagstaff, M.Smith, Tavernier and gulp, Saville!

Personally even though he hasn't got on the pitch at all I feel Dave Richards (a sub on 44 occasions so far) deserves a medal more than Saville does.

Archived