IGNORED

Steve Brooker

ChubStixx

Top player.

Not the most obvious choice of memory, but for some reason I always remember him in the game before the norwich match making a substitute appearance at ninian Cardiff and instantly changing the game. I don't recall ever seeing a single substitution make such an impact.

I remember Ivan Sproule was having a compete mare. He was in the defender's back pocket. We were chasing the game 0-1 and in desperate need of something to take back with us across the bridge in our promotion kitty.

Realizing that Sproule was unwilling or unable to run - the only thing he normally could do well - GJ took the winger off and instead stuck Brooker in behind Dele to mix it up. Within minutes we had equalised. A few minutes later we thought he had scored the winner and we all went mental on the terrace only to be laughed at by the taffs when it dawned on us that it was offside as Cardiff came roaring up towards us and very nearly scored as some of our players were still celebrating.

Unfortunately Cardiff did score a few minutes later - a penalty which was initially saved - and we did end up crossing the bridge empty handed.

But I'll never forget the fear and confusion in those Cardiff players created by Brooker. He looked a class apart.

I remember that exactly and have the same memories.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rgm0KNICGcU

whos Sarah b when's she at home?

....ignorance is sometimes bliss young man, some things are best left unknown.

I remember her

.... are you Frank Ifield?

What did she look like?

Was she fit?

....no one knows, she was only ever seen in Steve B's nightmares I believe.... Oh yeah Nicky she was fit, fit for the nut house!

Archived