IGNORED

So Where Can I Sit Next Season As A Potd Part Timer ?

Tall King Blox

It's going to be difficult with a capacity of approx 16,500. If 10% is given to away fans, as per league rules, that's just under 15,000 for City fans. Not much of a problem when home to teams such as Rotherham, but against anyone interesting it could be a sell out.

It will be particularly difficult in the Atyeo due to limited capacity for City fans (and you'll have to stand). South and Dolman might be ok, but you could end up in the corners. Try to book in advance.

It's going to be difficult with a capacity of approx 16,500. If 10% is given to away fans, as per league rules, that's just under 15,000 for City fans. Not much of a problem when home to teams such as Rotherham, but against anyone interesting it could be a sell out.

It will be particularly difficult in the Atyeo due to limited capacity for City fans (and you'll have to stand). South and Dolman might be ok, but you could end up in the corners. Try to book in advance.

I'm pretty sure we've had the 10% rule reduced whilst the building work is going on

I would imagine ticket availability will similar to this season; capacity is increased by about 4k, but I guess we will probably sell 3-4k more season tickets.

On that basis, members should get a seat relatively easily but POTD could be scarce. Expecting sell outs for the bigger teams.

Would imagine those who don't consider buying membership might regret it.

Best answer winner, shit user name

mobster tactics......give me some money and i wont smash yer business.....total blox for joe normal....**** em..

Tis my view, not the clubs.

Unless you're webbed up with a group of mates who might have spare tickets, I would imagine problems people have had this season getting hold of tickets will remain.

Slightly increased capacity, increased demand.

Look, the point is i cant buy a season ticket because of my lifestyle, as in work,..i would never benifit from a ST due to the lack of opportunities to attend......back in the day this was never a problem....wake up and think, footy, let's get down the gate, hit the pubs and go to the game...forgive me for my old fashioned slant but as far as i am concerned...it was never broke, why mend it ?...this aint a slag on the club, god knows our record thus far for the last two years is duckling to a swan ( **** off bridesmaid, this ones mine ) point is.....wanna go and walk up, that's all 

Look, the point is i cant buy a season ticket because of my lifestyle, as in work,..i would never benifit from a ST due to the lack of opportunities to attend......back in the day this was never a problem....wake up and think, footy, let's get down the gate, hit the pubs and go to the game...forgive me for my old fashioned slant but as far as i am concerned...it was never broke, why mend it ?...this aint a slag on the club, god knows our record thus far for the last two years is duckling to a swan ( **** off bridesmaid, this ones mine ) point is.....wanna go and walk up, that's all

And you'll be able to do that......

Once the stadium rebuild is complete, and we flouder outside the top flight.

Until then, and as the club have consistently said, we'll all be inconvenienced by the building work. For some, that'll be losing their Williams seat that has afforded them a half way life view for decades and they now find themselves in the South Stand, until a new stand is built, for some of the valued but less regular supporters, it'll be a shortage of tickets which might mean some people miss out.

The price of progress sadly. Shame we never got Ashton Vale.

Archived