IGNORED

So Where Can I Sit Next Season As A Potd Part Timer ?

Tall King Blox

Look, the point is i cant buy a season ticket because of my lifestyle, as in work,..i would never benifit from a ST due to the lack of opportunities to attend......back in the day this was never a problem....wake up and think, footy, let's get down the gate, hit the pubs and go to the game...forgive me for my old fashioned slant but as far as i am concerned...it was never broke, why mend it ?...this aint a slag on the club, god knows our record thus far for the last two years is duckling to a swan ( **** off bridesmaid, this ones mine ) point is.....wanna go and walk up, that's all 

Look you pay forever Bristol 20 quid and they may get you in to a game, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, or not. My guess is that there will be far more members than available seats for p.o.d.

Could be wrong but I believe we cant be an ST only ground; and although we are sold out in south stand and Atyeo there will be available pod seats;............keeping up? however a membership will not guarantee you any available seats, although it will put you ahead in the queue of mere fans. :yes:

And you'll be able to do that......

Once the stadium rebuild is complete, and we flouder outside the top flight.

Until then, and as the club have consistently said, we'll all be inconvenienced by the building work. For some, that'll be losing their Williams seat that has afforded them a half way life view for decades and they now find themselves in the South Stand, until a new stand is built, for some of the valued but less regular supporters, it'll be a shortage of tickets which might mean some people miss out.

The price of progress sadly. Shame we never got Ashton Vale.

There seems to be lots of seats in the Dolman - they could've got them in there?

Has anyone bought tickets in Block19 South Stand?  I don't remember it being on sale, so perhaps that has been reserved for POTD.

Looking at the tiny number of seats left on the season ticket site,  I can't see where 2000 potd supporters are supposed to go. There are hardly any seats left anywhere!

season tickets have been capped at 12500, 2000 for away fances leaves 2000 for potd and members,

if you haven't got a membership then get one as its unlikely you will get potd and no amount of moaning will change it

Looking at the tiny number of seats left on the season ticket site,  I can't see where 2000 potd supporters are supposed to go. There are hardly any seats left anywhere!

It's possible, even quite likely, that a certain number of seats in each stand were allocated for STs, so once those are sold out (as Atyeo & South Stand now are) there may still be seats available for POTD but they won't show up as available when purchasing STs. There seem to be around 1000 seats left to be bought as season tickets (mainly in the Dolman), but that can't mean that there are no seats left in any of those stands for POTD.

It's possible, even quite likely, that a certain number of seats in each stand were allocated for STs, so once those are sold out (as Atyeo & South Stand now are) there may still be seats available for POTD but they won't show up as available when purchasing STs. There seem to be around 1000 seats left to be bought as season tickets (mainly in the Dolman), but that can't mean that there are no seats left in any of those stands for POTD.

I seem to remember block 19 not been available, that might be reserved for POTD

Kingswood, rather than moan about it, can you suggest a way the club could have POTD available next season that wouldn't create the potential for 100s if not 1000s of fans to end up locked out?

Sadly there is no way, success brings it's own problems, this is just one of them, as others have suggested forever bristol membership

would help, i realise this problem is only going to be short term and that as the development nears to it's completion more and more seats will be available, i guess i will have to toe the line become a member ! (it was only a little moan :thumbsup: )

Any idea where I can purchase one of these forever Bristol memberships for next season? Or are they not available yet?

:phone: did phone for Walsall to get membership, but it runs out on 31/7/15, so guess after last game.

season tickets have been capped at 12500, 2000 for away fans leaves 2000 for potd and members,

if you haven't got a membership then get one as its unlikely you will get potd and no amount of moaning will change it

The maximum away allocation next season will be 1,250.

Capacity of stadium will be 16,500 I believe so that leaves 2,750 tickets for members/POTD.

There seems to be lots of seats in the Dolman - they could've got them in there?

Has anyone bought tickets in Block19 South Stand?  I don't remember it being on sale, so perhaps that has been reserved for POTD.

I seem to remember block 19 not been available, that might be reserved for POTD

Block 19 is in the corner where all the board, corporates etc will be so I would imagine they have taken all these tickets already.

The maximum away allocation next season will be 1,250.

Capacity of stadium will be 16,500 I believe so that leaves 2,750 tickets for members/POTD.

Is that 1250 for both league and cup games?  

I've seen reference to 1200 home fans in the Atyeo, but maybe the club are planning on letting more home fans in if demand dictates.  If not, there are about 2000 seats out of action which seems an excessive amount of segregation even allowing for the fact there will probably need to be segregation between the home and away fans in the Atyeo and possibly some segregation in the Dolman corner of the Atyeo.  

Look, the point is i cant buy a season ticket because of my lifestyle, as in work,..i would never benifit from a ST due to the lack of opportunities to attend......back in the day this was never a problem....wake up and think, footy, let's get down the gate, hit the pubs and go to the game...forgive me for my old fashioned slant but as far as i am concerned...it was never broke, why mend it ?...this aint a slag on the club, god knows our record thus far for the last two years is duckling to a swan ( **** off bridesmaid, this ones mine ) point is.....wanna go and walk up, that's all 

But then when an oversubscribed away game goes on sale and all you've got is some stubs... Getting everyone on 'the system' is much easier.

Block 19 is in the corner where all the board, corporates etc will be so I would imagine they have taken all these tickets already.

I've seen reference to 1200 home fans in the Atyeo, but maybe the club are planning on letting more home fans in if demand dictates.  If not, there are about 2000 seats out of action which seems an excessive amount of segregation even allowing for the fact there will probably need to be segregation between the home and away fans in the Atyeo and possibly some segregation in the Dolman corner of the Atyeo.  

it would work like this season in the away side doesn't sell their allocation then the tickets are returned the seg is moved over and more tickets will be made available Friday/sat morning,

I would expect  in the championship most teams will sell their allocation

Yes, 1,250 for league and cup games.

1,200 singing section and then the extra 2,000 seats in the Atyeo will be sold to home fans when demand dictates, which will surely be nearly every game next season.

Yes, 1,250 for league and cup games.

1,200 singing section and then the extra 2,000 seats in the Atyeo will be sold to home fans when demand dictates, which will surely be nearly every game next season.

Great thanks - that also answers the 1st poster's question.

With South Stand already being sold out, and Dolman having less than 900 seats left (with season ticket sales ongoing) POTD types are most likely going to be in the Atyeo "overflow" next season.

Archived