IGNORED

While We Are Congratulating Others Today...

Aussie

My office is in Watford.

I was hoping this would be a nice easy game to go to (hopefully even on a Tues night game) but it is not to be.

I was also hoping to be the only one in the office to be celebrating promotion.

Nonetheless, well done to the Hornets.

Back in the Premier League.

Can't help but think it'll be a hell of a tough welcome back for them though?

Just watching the FL show, what was the Middlesborough manager thinking of sending his keeper up at 3-3?? A point puts them second albeit with a game more played over Bournemouth.. Surely a point is better than none which is what happened.. Staggering given the money at stake too!

Just watching the FL show, what was the Middlesborough manager thinking of sending his keeper up at 3-3?? A point puts them second albeit with a game more played over Bournemouth.. Surely a point is better than none which is what happened.. Staggering given the money at stake too!

Bonkers!

The keeper being up doesn't really give you that much of an advantage IMO anyway but it leaves you so exposed which is why teams generally only do it when they have nothing to lose. Boro did have something to lose though and they lost it. Terrible.

Bonkers!

The keeper being up doesn't really give you that much of an advantage IMO anyway but it leaves you so exposed which is why teams generally only do it when they have nothing to lose. Boro did have something to lose though and they lost it. Terrible.

If Bournemouth lose on Monday night it'll be one of the worst decisions of the season for sure

City old boy beats City Old boy , one up one down. Well done to Micky Mellon , not so much GJ.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11761/9823681/mellon-a-terrific-effort

Ah Johnson telling home truths before the season ends... Always a good way to get a performance out of players especially if they know they are out of the door. Mr Johnson... Very silly thing to do. Leave that for the end of the season. I saw he was saying people were suspect not performing and generally crap as he walked through the door. He fcuked up royally here by being all mouth without properly knowing the players and their reactions to a belittling in public.

Ah Johnson telling home truths before the season ends... Always a good way to get a performance out of players especially if they know they are out of the door. Mr Johnson... Very silly thing to do. Leave that for the end of the season. I saw he was saying people were suspect not performing and generally crap as he walked through the door. He fcuked up royally here by being all mouth without properly knowing the players and their reactions to a belittling in public.

Thought it was a bit strange to mouth off as soon as you get there, would have thought you'd get everyone onside for a short term season to stay up. Still I guess he'll learn from it  :facepalm:

Tom, I was listening to 606 on the way back and a Middlesbrough rang in to say Karanka wanted to keep Automatic in their own hands. Tough call but if he comes off he is a hero.

You do have to admire him for going for the win though.

But it wasn't in their hands was it?!

My office is in Watford.

I was hoping this would be a nice easy game to go to (hopefully even on a Tues night game) but it is not to be.

I was also hoping to be the only one in the office to be celebrating promotion.

Nonetheless, well done to the Hornets.

Back in the Premier League.

Can't help but think it'll be a hell of a tough welcome back for them though?

No chance! My office is also in Watford and I am dreading seeing all their smug faces on Monday, despite th fact they spend 3/4 of the year pretending to be Arsenal fans and as soon as Watford win a game is alway "come on you 'Orns"

I hate Watford.

Nice to know theres another City fan stuck in Watford though!

I saw his interview and it was clear he was really pissed off.

He said some of his players were losers and had an unprofessional attitude and he told a few of them exactly what he thought of them.

I don't see anything wrong with that now they are definitely relegated - they need telling for their own good if nothing else.

He said pretty much the same thing when he walked through the door. Not the way to get everyone pulling in the same direction really. Fair enough after all is done and dusted. He certainly contributed to the relegation in his very short time there

Probbly got carried away with the excitement and decided to go all in. As it turned out sending up their goalkeeper was a failed gamble.

Had the 'keeper caused havoc and they scored the winner then we wouldn't discussing it on here.

Thought it was a bit strange to mouth off as soon as you get there, would have thought you'd get everyone onside for a short term season to stay up. Still I guess he'll learn from it  :facepalm:

He won't ever learn. Hes done exactly the same at other clubs. He's a one trick pony who is never at fault.

Probbly got carried away with the excitement and decided to go all in. As it turned out sending up their goalkeeper was a failed gamble.

Had the 'keeper caused havoc and they scored the winner then we wouldn't discussing it on here.

I admire the balls in doing this. It did Not work but what a masterstroke if it did. I personally like the approach. In all likelihood I do not think the result will make any difference. Although it may take a bit of pressure off muff.

I like people who take risks. It's people who take risks in this world that end up at the top.

Archived