IGNORED

Head 2 Head Players Quiz

Fordy62

They've been great fun throughout. This capped it off tremendously, with Greg as the bookie. I think he could have a career in acting!

A natural is our Greg.

I liked Frankie telling Marlon that he needed to get to the gym sometime today as well. Not sure about the bit where Flinty has a little scratch of his gentleman's area though...

Really enjoyed the head to heads all season, great bunch of players we have got. Would like to see more of this as like someone says it allows them to show a bit of personality and be less bland.

Surprised about Greg, always thought he was a bit camera shy (pre Wembley video) !

Enjoyed watching that last night.....two things though:

Wadey takes it far too seriously, he needs to chill out a little bit

Packo, just ever so slightly a little annoying. Some of his little one liners were funny 'I'm 24, I'll do what I want', but he sounds like one of those that has a quip for every comment sent his way.....that must get ******* boring after a while!

And, yeah, Oldham are the longest serving team in this league. Read it somewhere earlier in the season, 15/16 seasons I think

Packo, just ever so slightly a little annoying. Some of his little one liners were funny 'I'm 24, I'll do what I want', but he sounds like one of those that has a quip for every comment sent his way.....that must get ******* boring after a while!

And, yeah, Oldham are the longest serving team in this league. Read it somewhere earlier in the season, 15/16 seasons I think

Great stuff. They definitely need to continue this and perhaps even try a few other things like this next year as well. It's good for the fans to see the personalities of the players like this.

I guess the only problem is doing things like this if we were struggling. It's easy to do when things are as great as they are right now but would the reception from fans be the same if it was Ricky Foster vs Martyn Woolford a day before we get relegated? Personally I wouldn't mind but I know a lot would get annoyed at it.

Archived