IGNORED

The Official C'mon Fgr Thread!

REDOXO

Just like Woodsy I also grew up close to Nailsworth. On the other side of the hill in the Stroud Valley. When I drive through that place now I cannot believe that they have a team on the verge of getting into the football league.

I feel the same about North Bristol.

Wow.. this has come around in record time. Its simply unfair on the Rovers.. not enough time to recover.

One thing is for sure though; not a single football fan does NOT want Rovers to win.

I predict now though.. and mark my words.. if Rovers, by some quirk, do not win the world will end within 24 hours.. you heard it here first... i refer to over two legs of course. Lets not panic just yet ;)

Who has a feeling the Famous Family Club are not going to endear themselves to their Cotswoldian hosts tonight?

Cotswolds is a famous horsey area with Cheltenham and Badminton etc. Get those stables locked up secure as there be abusers loose.

Don't worry, the Cotswolds Firm is out in force.

Who has a feeling the Famous Family Club are not going to endear themselves to their Cotswoldian hosts tonight?

Cotswolds is a famous horsey area with Cheltenham and Badminton etc. Get those stables locked up secure as there be abusers loose.

Quite right! Bolt the stable doors before the Gas escapes :nono:

Wow.. this has come around in record time. Its simply unfair on the Rovers.. not enough time to recover.

One thing is for sure though; not a single football fan does NOT want Rovers to win.

I predict now though.. and mark my words.. if Rovers, by some quirk, do not win the world will end within 24 hours.. you heard it here first... i refer to over two legs of course. Lets not panic just yet ;)

According to Radio Drivel, everyone in Bristol wants the Gas to succeed. Uh? :noexp:

Archived