IGNORED

They're Burgundy!

The hand of RO'D

Thanks for that VFTD.

No they are a deep red. Comparing them to the current seats around the Williams which are still quite a vibrant red.

I've seen them in the flesh without the plastic cover and it's going to look very odd when it's finished in comparison to the other seats in the ground

Particularly if they retain the upper Dolman seating, which I believe was the intention. If that is the case then it's surprising they've gone for a different shade.

Thanks for that VFTD.

No they are a deep red. Comparing them to the current seats around the Williams which are still quite a vibrant red.

I've seen them in the flesh without the plastic cover and it's going to look very odd when it's finished in comparison to the other seats in the ground

Maybe they've mixed our red with Bristol Rugby's blue and this is what they came up with!

Thanks for that VFTD.

Can't be any worse than the wooden seats.

How does this fit in with the "it's months behind schedule" line that was being bandied about a few weeks back??

It's well behind. The electrical side which I'm on is a good 6-8 weeks behind and were just starting to do 12 day shifts...

We have to be completed done and tested ready for handover on July 10th but I've been on a few million pound projects in my time and I'd say there's 6 months work left to complete EASILY.

It's well behind. The electrical side which I'm on is a good 6-8 weeks behind and were just starting to do 12 day shifts...

We have to be completed done and tested ready for handover on July 10th but I've been on a few million pound projects in my time and I'd say there's 6 months work left to complete EASILY.

This Is not the news we wanted to hear....

So stop posting on football forums and get back to work!!! :thumbsup:

Well get off this forum and get back to work then !! :)

edit ........ Dammit Redraw!

12 day shifts? Jeez. 

Perhaps if you concentrated more on your job rather than checking this forum every 2 seconds it may take you 3 months? :P  Kidding of course.

Well instead of being over dramatic about it get on with it. It will be finished without a doubt. I've seen whole Tescos built from scratch in around 6 months how on earth do they manage it?

Working with the contractor right through the planning and design period instead of appointing them late.

Well instead of being over dramatic about it get on with it. It will be finished without a doubt. I've seen whole Tescos built from scratch in around 6 months how on earth do they manage it?

I'm not over dramatic I'm a realist.

Quite frankly comparing a new build stadium to that of a tesco is laughable. You're either very ignorant or a little simple.

WELL GET OFF OTIB AND CRACK ON THEN!!!

So what are you saying, it won't be ready on time?

Archived