IGNORED

They're Burgundy!

The hand of RO'D

Wouldn't it be awful with all these hold ups on site, if the bloke supplying the electrical fittings was a Gashead who deliberately held back on ordering things on time :)

nah we are getting that stuff from sainsburys, they said they didn't need them anymore because of the eastville store falling through or something.....

Wouldn't it be awful with all these hold ups on site, if the bloke supplying the electrical fittings was a Gashead who deliberately held back on ordering things on time :)

I'm sure we'll hear of a builder saghead burying a Rovers shirt or something like that in the foundations of under some concrete somewhere.

Let's hope they fade in the sun...

image.jpg

Was looking at this picture and I was struck by a George Funguson inspired epiphany!

We can cheaply double our stadium capacity by putting extra seats into that useless space where our feet usually go,

by simply stretching our legs over the chap/lass sat in front of you and then plopping your feet into their lap!

Boom! Extra revenue..

..you may begin the tidal wave of reply's rating my genius just below ... thanks in advance 8o)

WATT on EARTH? Its not his VOLT he is a gas head,but i have a short FUSE so will SPARK him out

Proper little LIVE WIRE isn't he.

The company supplying the seats only have one shade of red so sorry there is no conspiracy theory. They do actually do a burgundy shade and if you saw those it's clear these seats are red and not burgundy.

Fair enough. Although I'm not sure I'd go as far as to call it a conspiracy anyway!

They are very much plastic. But to be fair they have a nice shape so should be fairly comfortable.

JustRed I am working on the job, what's so hard to believe that these aren't a red you would associate with city? When I am back on site on Monday I will take a photo comparing it to the seats in the other stands.

Take the colour of the home kit and darken it by 3 or 4 shades and you have the colour of these seats. The 2 guys in front of me in the photo also commented on the colour of them.

Archived