IGNORED

Congratulations Milton Keynes

Aussie

Runners up medals and trophy. It's because the play off winners get a throphy and medal so I guess second place felt left out.

Must have all changed then because we didn't get runners up medals and a 'trophy' in 2007 did we..

Mk Dons have played some superb football this season and the table does not lie after 46 games - they deserve promotion and as I did on here was quick to congratulate them and Colchester on there survival ( I don't like MK dons and what it stands for as a football club - never will / never have ) but they play some great stuff , Robinson is an up and coming manager so no issues 

After 40 + years of watching my beloved team fall at the final hurdle so many times we actually ended up laughing on the 280 mile trip home ( thick end of 600 miles and 3 hrs sleep ) and being brutally honest have given up any real hope of the play-offs as this team lacks the mental strength at key times and yesterday we where poor , lacked commitment , spirit and a sense of urgency but having scored in the last 29 games it was typical Preston to lose 1-0 to a side who has conceded 77 ....

Playoff number 10 since the playoffs started in 1989 and you would be pushed to find many takers to have us as anything better than 4th favourites despite 20 points clear of Chesterfield and 4 points off them this season 

The fans yesterday at Colchester where top top draw - 3000 sold and never stopped supporting the lads , we need picking up as much as the players and we've choked it again 

As said before all the best for next season - think you and MK will do well

Mortis

Mortis, I can only wish you luck.

When you are 3-0 up at Wembley, I am sure it will all seem worthwhile!

Thkx City - been good stuff from you on both forums and long may continue , Im sure our paths will meet again :) , 0-9 in the playoffs and have to admit the whole place is understandably down after yesterday - its the hope that kills you !!!

Not many think we can make and I fear many have given up , Im hanging and trying to believe we can make it but deep down I know its pretty much over :(

But its football , no more no less and come August 15 which ever League we are in , Ill be full of confidence and we start again 

All the best 

Mortis

Thkx City - been good stuff from you on both forums and long may continue , Im sure our paths will meet again :) , 0-9 in the playoffs and have to admit the whole place is understandably down after yesterday - its the hope that kills you !!!

Not many think we can make and I fear many have given up , Im hanging and trying to believe we can make it but deep down I know its pretty much over :(

But its football , no more no less and come August 15 which ever League we are in , Ill be full of confidence and we start again 

All the best 

Mortis

Hopefully you boys will meet Sheff U in the final, that will be some match !

Good luck P.N.E. :thumbsup:

Hopefully you boys will meet Sheff U in the final, that will be some match !

Good luck P.N.E. :thumbsup:

Yep 0-9 and 0-8 in the playoffs - hmmmmm 

Think it will be a Chesterfield v Sheff Utd final but we are still in it :)

And Cheers 

The history stinks, but they deserve it as they play attractive attacking football, have a modern stadium that is a great design and the fans we met up at their place were top drawer ...... and not least because the tyre fitters, after our 8th lap of the stadium, let us park in their yard and for free.

**** that, plastic club, plastic fans, no history...selfishly happy as I have a local game, pissed off its them. cant argue with 100 goals though. Unlike us, them and ****** Swindle depend on loan signings. When they actually put a team together of home grown or brought in players they will not be respected.

Mk Dons have played some superb football this season and the table does not lie after 46 games - they deserve promotion and as I did on here was quick to congratulate them and Colchester on there survival ( I don't like MK dons and what it stands for as a football club - never will / never have ) but they play some great stuff , Robinson is an up and coming manager so no issues

After 40 + years of watching my beloved team fall at the final hurdle so many times we actually ended up laughing on the 280 mile trip home ( thick end of 600 miles and 3 hrs sleep ) and being brutally honest have given up any real hope of the play-offs as this team lacks the mental strength at key times and yesterday we where poor , lacked commitment , spirit and a sense of urgency but having scored in the last 29 games it was typical Preston to lose 1-0 to a side who has conceded 77 ....

Playoff number 10 since the playoffs started in 1989 and you would be pushed to find many takers to have us as anything better than 4th favourites despite 20 points clear of Chesterfield and 4 points off them this season

The fans yesterday at Colchester where top top draw - 3000 sold and never stopped supporting the lads , we need picking up as much as the players and we've choked it again

As said before all the best for next season - think you and MK will do well

Mortis

Agent PNE, you failed in your task against the franchise. Our organisation will not tolerate failure a second time. You must be promoted ahead of Swindon. (Evil laughter emoticon)

"Strokes white cat"

**** that, plastic club, plastic fans, no history...selfishly happy as I have a local game, pissed off its them. cant argue with 100 goals though. Unlike us, them and ****** Swindle depend on loan signings. When they actually put a team together of home grown or brought in players they will not be respected.

They have a very good reputation for developing young players.  We obviously think so having signed Sam Baldock and Liam Kelly.  That Dele Alli isn't bad either.

Archived