IGNORED

That Cider Thing We Do

Slacker

Now that last season is done and dusted,I think it's time we moved on and dusted off this old chestnut.77 points again for me please for no other reason than if I go 77 points often enough and live long enough I am guaranteed to win.Law of averages and all that.

Now that last season is done and dusted,I think it's time we moved on and dusted off this old chestnut.77 points again for me please for no other reason than if I go 77 points often enough and live long enough I am guaranteed to win.Law of averages and all that.

Edit double post.

You realise you have now nominated yourself as the provider of the prize cider for the winner(s) next May...

I'll go with 70.

You realise you have now nominated yourself as the provider of the prize cider for the winner(s) next May...

I'll go with 70.

That did actually go through my mind,Manon,but I am so caught up in the moment I just carried on anyway. Just to show I am not bitter abut it,I will offer four cans of either Wrongbow or Koppaberg mixed fruit cider.And I hope whoever wins chokes on it!(I am pretty sure they will).

Archived