IGNORED

Retained List

B-Rizzle

Stochhausen just replied to a question on Twitter saying that the retained list is out tomorrow and that he knows JET has had at least one offer from another club.

Not sure why it's called the retained list, should be the released list as any players you want to 'retain' have to agree to stay as well. It's possible that we've offered JET a new contract but he still might go elsewhere.

Will also be d-day for Pack and Elliott although I expect them both to stay, especially Pack.

Just because we offered JET a contract doesn't mean he'll stay. He might want first team football and he simply hasn't really got it this year in League One, so he'll be even more of a fringe player next year and if it's only one year offered, it's not much security for him. He knows he can probably get a 2-3 year deal with a decent signing on fee staying in League One and he might have decided leaving Bristol City is better for his long term playing career.

Not many players are out of contract anyway, only Pack, Elliott & JET i believe. 

a lot of players out of contract next summer though.

Williams, Wagstaff, Osborne, Fielding, Bryan, Burns, Reid, Wilbs, Cunningham.

Only 3, maybe 4 worth keeping from that lot anyway.

Not many players are out of contract anyway, only Pack, Elliott & JET i believe. 

a lot of players out of contract next summer though.

Williams, Wagstaff, Osborne, Fielding, Bryan, Burns, Reid, Wilbs, Cunningham.

Richards, Pack, Elliott, JET, for this season.

Richards, Pack, Elliott, JET, for this season.

Is Richards? I wasn't sure about him as couldn't find any articles that said how long a contract he had signed with us. Fully expect him to move on though and we clearly need a more suitable number 2 to Frankie in the championship.

Archived