IGNORED

You Had One Job Burnley, One Job

Chelsea is not a English football team.

Chelsea is a West London suburb and as we all know London is the capital of England. That said it could argued that very few PL clubs are "English" depending on what your definition of English is.

Chelsea is owned by a Russian businessman Roman Abramovich. Just the same way Cadbury UK is ownd by Mondel?z International, J.L. Kraft & Bros. Land Rover is owned by Tata Motors in Mumbai India.

They are all based in England but no longer a English business.

Chelsea is owned by a Russian businessman Roman Abramovich. Just the same way Cadbury UK is ownd by Mondel?z International, J.L. Kraft & Bros. Land Rover is owned by Tata Motors in Mumbai India.

Not sure Chelsea are exporting jobs in the same way the other two have though.

Chelsea is owned by a Russian businessman Roman Abramovich. Just the same way Cadbury UK is ownd by Mondel?z International, J.L. Kraft & Bros. Land Rover is owned by Tata Motors in Mumbai India.

And we have an owner who resides in the Channel Islands.........

I met a Burnley fan last night in his 50s, didn't have anything nice to say about our Cotts and said Wade Elliot was the worst player he's ever seen play for them, I was very shocked and told him he was very wrong

I met a Burnley fan last night in his 50s, didn't have anything nice to say about our Cotts and said Wade Elliot was the worst player he's ever seen play for them, I was very shocked and told him he was very wrong

Just goes to show it's all about opinions. I did some work with a Burnley season ticket holder last year and he had nothing but good things to say about Cotts and Elliot.

Nothing good about to say a player who got them to the premiership?

What a strange fellow.

Archived