IGNORED

Pre Season Friendly At Wsm

Portland Bill

Hopefully we can beat them this time, I can't believe I was worried about us again this season after losing to them last year.

You've got to remember that the players play some of these games having done a four or five hour training session the same day. It's all about getting strength into their legs and lungs at that time of the season.

Interesting comment from the Walsall right winger in the week saying that when he returned to their side after a loan spell at Wrexham his lungs were burning after half an hour of playing back in League 1!!

• Admin

Just read in the ( local ) Sunday Independent that City are at WSM on Saturday July 11th.

I know someone connected with WSM FC, apparently the police have been liaising about this fixture for a few weeks now, they wanted re-assurance that WSM could cope with a potentially big crowd with the game being a Saturday and not midweek this year

I know someone connected with WSM FC, apparently the police have been liaising about this fixture for a few weeks now, they wanted re-assurance that WSM could cope with a potentially big crowd with the game being a Saturday and not midweek this year

A load of Bristolians going to WSM on a Summer Saturday; what problem?

Archived