IGNORED

Cotts Article

Hillzider

Interesting read, I saw the link on Twitter earlier so read it then. He does well to keep his personal life away from his work, but it's nice to see a bit of insight now and again. The article explains he grew up with his mother and grandad in a council house as his dad died when he was young. It states he had nothing and hints why he is compulsive in wanting things correct and ordered now, well taken care of.

I had the belief he is hardworking, never stops from what has been said in the press before. His attention to detail has been mentioned, and again in the article. One director has said in the past that he is surprised Cotterill ever sleeps didn't he?

I was glad to see him yesterday being the last club member to leave the harbourside as he looked like he was a bit more relaxed and enjoying meeting the fans. He was also taking lots of photos and looked very much a part of the day. No doubt today though he will be back on theme, but it was nice to see him so relaxed yesterday.

Great article....

Of course you need a bit of quality in the squad, but the most notable thing I've noticed with this team, is how close they all are...they work their socks off for one another.... a real bond. That togetherness has made us who we are this season.

Certain fans won't like it, but we've had some real bad eggs in the squad in the past...players who would cause trouble by isolating players in the squad they felt threatened by or didn't like...the squad became fragmented.

I'm glad to see that gone and him...

Cotterill is an easy bloke to take the mickey out of, he has a West Country accent for a start and is certainly not one for irony, but we'd struggle to get anyone who is more driven or who understands football better.

He is a very good coach and a winner (there, I've said it).

Whilst he was at Burnley his mum passed away, Cotterill is younger than me yet lost both his parents at what is a relatively young age.

I think his tough upbringing has made him feel he needs to fight for everything and that's why he can seem aggressive at times.

I have to say as one of very, very few who wanted him in the first place he has already massively exceeded what I ever expected him to achieve. I hope he has a proper break this summer and comes back refreshed and ready to make us competitive in The Championship.

Great article....

Of course you need a bit of quality in the squad, but the most notable thing I've noticed with this team, is how close they all are...they work their socks off for one another.... a real bond. That togetherness has made us who we are this season.

Certain fans won't like it, but we've had some real bad eggs in the squad in the past...players who would cause trouble by isolating players in the squad they felt threatened by or didn't like...the squad became fragmented.

I'm glad to see that gone and him...

A really interesting article which I enjoyed reading. Thanks for posting.

I am a simple supporter Spud, with no connection to the club and zero inside knowledge but I have a feeling that I know the name of the player to whom you refer.

I do know that you only ever need one rotten egg in any barrel to sour everything. I certainly believe that right now there is complete harmony from top to bottom of our club and that is very evident in the way the team plays. Book the plane to Botswana and let's do it all again in 2015/16 please!

Brilliant article... really enjoyed reading that.

Having seen him yesterday signing practically anything or anybody it was clear he was enjoying himself.. It was great to see him so relaxed.

I just hope we, the fans dont turn on him if we lose a couple of matches next season... after the year we've just had he deserves plenty of time.. and who knows we could well be competing at the top of the championship.

Archived