IGNORED

Joe Bryan transfer specualtion (Merged)

foghornred

Surely as a club on the up we can fend off other clubs looking to take our players?

Surely, as others have stated, Joe will want to stay local, playing first team football in a club with prospects for premier league football itself?

Would he want to leave a club with a great team spirit, a place he is valued?

I may be wrong, but can't see him leaving any time soon.

Surely as a club on the up we can fend off other clubs looking to take our players?

Surely, as others have stated, Joe will want to stay local, playing first team football in a club with prospects for premier league football itself?

Would he want to leave a club with a great team spirit, a place he is valued?

I may be wrong, but can't see him leaving any time soon.

Agreed.

About bloody time, I can finally where my shirt with Buzsaky on the back then. :yes:

You should never listen to rumours. I know that from when I paid by the letter to get a Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink shirt a few seasons back....

The team AD took to the old Div 1 was based on home grown talent and whilst I know times have changed we'll succeed better and sooner if we can hang on to our best young players...however if I was 20 and a Premiership side came in for me I'd be gone like a shot. If he's that level headed and well enough advised he'll be set up for life, even if he failed, after 3 years at Everton or Soton.

Would be silly to move as a back up.  He will play first team football in the Premier League in the near future so he's be better off with us in an in form side with a bunch of lads who seem to genuinely enjoy each playing together than at a new club on the bench.  

** Although he should leave us within two years, we're on a high now but you only need to look at the treatment of Gary Johnson, Skuse and Tinnion to know that we are a very unloyal set of fans.

Archived