IGNORED

Must Be Needing A Keeper Then...

I can't even think of his name now, but what happened to the promising young keeper we had who left while we had David James..? Didn't he go to west ham and then Portsmouth..?

Everyone was upset he left but haven't heard anything of him in the last 2 years.

Steven Henderson I believe

Steven Henderson I believe

That's him. What's happened to him. It was like we'd lost the future England number one when he left, but unless I've completely missed it, he's done nothing of note, has he..?!

That's him. What's happened to him. It was like we'd lost the future England number one when he left, but unless I've completely missed it, he's done nothing of note, has he..?!

Just looked him up and he's at Charlton. Not setting the world alight, but still at a decent level.

Just looked him up and he's at Charlton. Not setting the world alight, but still at a decent level.

Yes I rember being a bit pissed off we had lost a young goal keeper who appeared to have a very bright future in the game.

Has he spent all his career since leaving us playing in the championship?

Still young for a keeper so plenty of time to improve while as you say getting experience at at a good level.

Would we go back in for Moore? Notice he came on as sub for Cardiff at weekend.

I would think he will be first choice at Malaysia as haven't Cardiff told Marshall he can leave as they want him off their colossal wage bill?

Archived