IGNORED

Jet Off To ?

Coombsy

The season ending isn't relevant. Bournemouth do not have a member's share in the Premier League at present, they are not a member club of the Premier League.

Maybe not, but getting promoted out of the Championship is.

AFCB are indeed to all intents and purposes a PL club, the 'member share' is just a formality.

All bar Adomah and Bolasie out of contract and all wanted to leave anyway.

Now name any not actually offered a contract?.

Rosenior.

No of course you are absolutely right....

Way better to have the same moaning people who have been moaning all season from performance to pasties and generally moving from topic to topic.... surprise surprise its now play off final tickets or travel arrangements....

Cant get to sit In the Royal Box for free ......Moan

Cant get chauffeur to drive them door to door for free ......Moan

Don't want to spend more than Five pounds on the day .... Moan

Still you know best ....

:clapping: hahahahaha, made I laugh, bless.

Er.... No ..... Did you read the link?

Gashead wondering if they might sign JET. :facepalm:

Yeah; I read the link - in it they make reference to a rumour of us signing a player they are fond of and is somehow connected to the sags who has apparently popped up on Chelsea's radar as a back up player; there is a strong rumour this is Lambert.

Cotts seems to be on good terms with Kit Symons of Fulham so I suspect he has smoothed talked a move back to London for JET with Smithy coming back to Bristol. That'll suit ALL parties and please the majority of City fans. JET has to have been one of our top earners so him going may make the difference in us being able to negotiate a wage that will entice Matt. Here's hoping.

Archived