IGNORED

Away Shirt

Jesus

I imagine whatever it is will have the same template as the home kit. 

Not a complaint at all as i like the look of the new home shirt, but last season our shirts were effectively 3 of the same shirt in different colours.

I think we will go to our traditional (or at least usual) black or white.  

Also I hope if it's purple and lime again it's a lot closer colour wise to the old one. Last season's was way too dark green, not lime at all!

Also purple socks please so it matches the shirt. #OCD

It's totally lime...the old one was flourescent, not lime!  Go to a supermarket with a picture of both and find yourself a lime.....!

It's totally lime...the old one was flourescent, not lime! Go to a supermarket with a picture of both and find yourself a lime.....!

Haha. But my point is I want it to be the same colour as the old purple and lime kit, not the barney the dinosaur shades we used this year!

Black or white would be a bore.. :mf_sleep:

As i've said in a previous thread, how about a lime green shirt and purple shorts for a bit of a twist on last year, but in the new style.

Failing that there is always Y E L L O W !! and green shorts .. i liked that combo when used wayyyy back

Purple, lime and black...

Mmmmm Thinking how this might work, so are we talking a black shirt with a purple and lime stripe accross or down the shirt like Crystal Palace away shirts of old, along with purple and lime trims around the sleeves and collar?

Same again please apart from changing to purple socks with couple of lime stripes. I am all for continuity... This strip we should make our own, cement it in the minds of all football fans the length and breadth as we go on this journey to the promised land.

It's on the club badge and has been since it was rebranded ????

We're the only team to wear it... Don't see how it's not our colours ...

It's a part of our history..... Beating anfield; winning promotion in it too????

History? 3 or 4 season if that? many, many other seasons wearing other away kits and yes loved our promotion but the kit didn't kick or head the ball. Anfield yes was great but also reminds of Russell osmond boring season when even when he scored fans booed him, but by that other decent away kits have been worn wearing White & Black 75/76 the most recent biggest promotion.

I was never sure about the various yellow shirts through the years..

Our badge? hate that too and always said so for many years, bring back the robin, yellow my little ponies bah!.

There have been a few teams to wear similar in the past.

You like it fair play, i don't and never will and will never see it as Bristol city but if Bristol city are to use it again then that is their choice and i just don't relate to it or would buy the kit,, that does not mean i'm bothered about others who buy the kit, it's not for me..

Each to their own.

I don't like purple and lime full stop as it's not really our colours.

But that's just me.

But....  I think it is in people's minds now as being our away kit.  Kids love it and it got us noticed and we were successful playing in it.  Can't believe we'll change it.

Archived