IGNORED

Championship Playoffs?

BRISTOL86

Who do you want to/think will win them?

Personally I want to see Brentford go up. To see Brentford and Bournemouth in the Premier League would be bizarre but would serve as a big motivator to "smaller" clubs aspiring for the top. Boro have hit bad form at the wrong time and think their tie could go either way.

I think Norwich will get to the final and probably win it, which wouldn't be a bad thing, they're a strong outfit.

Hope Norwich go up, bit of a trek.

If Boro don't go up they'll be up there for autos again next season, Karanka seems to be a very good manager.

..... and Ipswich and M'boro aren't  ;)

Have no real preference tbh. I've got a bet on which includes Norwich, but it also has Sheff U so that could be scuppered already. Would quite like to see Ispwich go up, as I'd be intrigued to see if MM sticks to his word about Skuse being capable of captaining Ipswich in the Prem one day. Would be great to see a City boy born and bred to be leading a team out in the Prem, even if it isn't us. Especially as they have Anderson and Gerken there who - whether or not they'd stay on/play - is another interest of mine.

Three half time observations;

1 - Norwich appear to pass the ball better. Even the commentator noted that Ipswich belt the ball upfield.

2 - The pitch was being watered at half time. I've noticed Prem pitches are continually watered until not long before kick off, but haven't seen this before. Is there a new rule that X gallons on water must be on the pitch at all times?

3 - Norwich to Ipswich is the same distance as Bristol to Swindon. There is a train every 30minutes, but the local operator managed to run a football special for the visiting fans and will do so for the return leg as well. Any chance of us having one to Cardiff and/or Brum next season? 

Archived