IGNORED

Ashton Gate Looking Great From Above!

RedM

Dolman looking like a new stand that's nearing completion - love that, and also how clever the roof extension is to be completely independent from the original roof. Very much like the "new" stand at Anfield (for anyone who hasn't seen check it out - now that is a feat of engineering to be impressed by).

Also shows that the footprint has been there all along to make a 30000 seater - could've made Williams 2.0 even bigger.

Not muxh different to what they are doing at the Etihad but on a larger scale and what rhey also did at Newcastle.

I have a feeling that if they ever do the atyeo, it will be done similar to the new williams after the houses behind have been brought. It will look a bit like Newcastle if done like that.

Tis true that will probably be the way it will go just continue round from the Williams in two tiers. To be fair thinking about it that would look pretty impressive

You can tell from the photo how far the pitch will need to be moved as well. The goal will be central to the two center vomitories and the outer vomitories will line up with the touchlines. Sorry Dolly.

Did I read ( sometime in the past) that SL had bought some land behind the Williams stand ?

Or did I just dream it!

Not personally seen that anywhere but hope you are right because the space behind the new one will be tight. At least the Old Hireite shed will be gone further out to Ashton Road.

Did I read ( sometime in the past) that SL had bought some land behind the Williams stand ?

Or did I just dream it!

I believe he has the Nationwide Platforms land already.

Rumours of other buildings that side being bought too. Flatten the lot and there's plenty of parking spaces and hotel room there!!

I have just been sent this photo from my friends at EliteAir.co, I thought you might like to see. (I will move it to the stadium section later, just abusing my mod powers a bit first!).

Thanks to ElsieMae Jones of Elite Air for the great photo.

IMG_0349edit_zpsd4qgflcu.jpg

The Williams will be humongous once its finished if (as i presume) its going to be flush with the South Stand.

Archived