IGNORED

How Far!?

ExiledAjax

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I type Newcastle are in the relegation zone of the Premier League.

Does this excite you? It's miles away from Bristol (and everywhere else in England) but would you go?  How many could we realistically take?

I've no doubt that particular hypothetical home game would sell out in minutes.

I did a poll.

As said above, we sold out the last time we played up there and apart from the game (which was crap!) a good time was had by all. Any place that has Sam Jacks deserves a weekend away. I will certainly be going again IF the Toon come down.

What odds at the bookies for Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough to all be in the same division next season?

Do the odds differ if you specify all three in the Prem or all three in the Championship?

Going there would be beyond my wildest dreams, as I'm sure it is for any fan of an ordinary club like ours. To get the chance to visit such a giant of the beautiful game and to get to be in the presence of the world's greatest and most dedicated fans (with the exception of the blue few, of course), would serve as an example to all us part time supporters.

Oh, we would also of course have to ask permission of the amazing toon army to be allowed to attend as we're not really worthy.

Steady!

Sad ****** that I am, I have just had a quick count up and I have seen us win at 6 current Premier League teams and draw at 5, and only just missed out going to the win at Old Trafford in 72!

i can only assume from that it was clevedon counters in the national tiddlywinks championships

Archived