IGNORED

Leicester City Plastic Clappers

Being a bit selfish but been there , done that and it is a dilemma because of course I want the club I love (and have followed through highs and mainly lows like most of us have) to be as sucessful as possible and continue moving forward

But

*personal opinion alert*

I simply despise the Premier League, the money, ticket prices, play acting, plastic fans, and I could go on an on

And it would be just about palatable if you are at least competitive - getting stuffed at Old Trafford, Anfield and Villa Park is no great fun

Many Burnley fans I've heard on radio etc haven't greatly enjoyed this season paying double their normal ticket prices and seeing their side to struggle to score a goal

It might not be the experience some may think

They seemed escatic when they got promoted though. I didn't see any City fans celebrate when Windass scored at Wembley !

How can any city fan support a welsh team as well ??? I must have been brought up on a different planet cause i hate them with a passion !!!

Quite simple really, I spent three very happy years at University there, including meeting my wife (who is from South Wales) and went to the old Vetch most weeks.

Save your hate for a club that deserves it...Swansea are a shining example of how to run a modern football club.

Why would you hate them anyway?

Archived