IGNORED

Stevenage V Southend

INCRED

Southend Keeper is one we are tracking. Looks a good physical keeper for his age.

On another note, sickening clash of heads in the match, lots of claret but the Southend player is being a **** and not letting the physio treat him

Southend Keeper is one we are tracking. Looks a good physical keeper for his age.

On another note, sickening clash of heads in the match, lots of claret but the Southend player is being a **** and not letting the physio treat him

in fairness his face was hanging open must have stung like a bitch

That clash of heads was possibly the worst I've ever seen. Quite how the Stevenage chap was allowed to continue was ridiculous. They have to look at this more seriously..

I agree. The decision should have been taken out of thir hands. The Southend player to be fair was probably so concussed he didn't even realise the medics were trying to help him.

That clash of heads was possibly the worst I've ever seen. Quite how the Stevenage chap was allowed to continue was ridiculous. They have to look at this more seriously..

I agree. Bradley Orr shouldn't have stayed on after that clash with Windass (as Dean said at the time, to his credit). Imagine the damage if he had got his head in the way of that Windass shot?

If players & managers can't be more sensible about these matters, maybe a neutral medical official should be employed?

Personally I thought it was a horrendous challenge by the Southend player. Basically he ran into a jumping bloke at 100 miles an hour. Ridiculous. I'd have sent him off.

Phil Jones did the same to Lallana recently. No claret but he should've been carded. Completely deliberate. You get sin binned in Rugby for less an indication they understand the severity of head injuries far more than football.

Archived