IGNORED

Cheaty Swindon V Sheffield Utd

Slippin cider

Sheffield Utd have no cutting edge and have no real threat going forward apart from Matt Done who is always on the bench. Preston will be a different proposition however, Grayson has been there and done it as has majority of their squad and with Beckford and Garner up front I think it will be Prestons year finally.

Just thinking.. do we have no sleeping agents at Swindle? Then again, not even that would likely help the Blades out of their auto pilot stupor. Prove us wrong Clough. Now is your time.. stand up and be counted or resign yourself to being labelled the 'perpetual nearly man'.

It makes me palpitate with real fear to think the seven roundabouts were designed but only when i am about to confront them; the last time was probably a decade or more ago.

Will the Blades Bus, with its low slung rapper style skirt, catch a bump, get stuck and be late for kick off?

It'll be interesting to see how many gaps there are in the County (sorry, but my predictive txt has added an unintended and unwanted 'o' to that word) Ground tonight. Attendances in the playoffs generally this season haven't been as good as I would have expected them to be.

What'll the Swine expect tonight - 10K?

Sheffield Utd have no cutting edge and have no real threat going forward apart from Matt Done who is always on the bench. Preston will be a different proposition however, Grayson has been there and done it as has majority of their squad and with Beckford and Garner up front I think it will be Prestons year finally.

...blades with no cutting edge? ... with just one goal in it at the mo this ones still on a knife edge.

Archived