IGNORED

Cheaty Swindon V Sheffield Utd

Slippin cider

Exactly this, even people who have no connection to Swindon is saying how they're going to go to Wembley as well! Yet these are the same people who wouldn't pay a tenner to go to the CG on a regular Saturday afternoon...

The same as every other club then.

I just hope Swindon are as useless at the back against PNE as they were last night.

To let in five at home to what were a poor team on the night is a shocker.

That will give PNE and their supporters a big lift.

well we can safely say it won't be 0-0!

Lots of good posts there but here's my favourite:

Swindon were the best side over 2 legs. However, I sincerely hope that Beckford and Garner share hat tricks in the final. Quite simply one of the most vile, classless, subhuman sets of supporters I've ever witnessed. Disgusting. Any Blade wishing them luck can surely not have been there tonight - and I don't mean that as a criticism.

I don't think anyone can begrudge them pitch invading tonight, we done it against Hartlepool and Palace, and neither time did we go up.

Two of the fans though were proudly holding up the hoarding that stated "Please keep off the pitch" with the Stewards taking no action. Would Sheffield fans have got away with that if the game had seen an away win?

Swindon Town will play Preston North End in the play-off final on 24 May, with the winners being promoted to the Championship.

But fans who are hoping to travel to the capital by rail are being warned there are no trains out of Swindon on that Sunday because of engineering work.

A Network Rail spokesman said new signalling equipment is being tested "which can only take place when trains are not running".

He added additional coach services from Swindon would be run to Reading on the day and advised passengers to check with National Rail Enquiries before travel.

Perfect planning. For once, well done, Network Rail.

Swindon Town will play Preston North End in the play-off final on 24 May, with the winners being promoted to the Championship.

But fans who are hoping to travel to the capital by rail are being warned there are no trains out of Swindon on that Sunday because of engineering work.

A Network Rail spokesman said new signalling equipment is being tested "which can only take place when trains are not running".

He added additional coach services from Swindon would be run to Reading on the day and advised passengers to check with National Rail Enquiries before travel.

Pure class, Notwork Fail :clapping:

I wonder if this is the work of NTTDS...... :)

Archived