IGNORED

Cheaty Swindon V Sheffield Utd

Slippin cider

I don't think anyone can begrudge them pitch invading tonight, we done it against Hartlepool and Palace, and neither time did we go up.

But it's not a nice thing to see, it's like a mass break out of animals from a zoo

Apologies if already mentioned on this thread, but just seen on BBC that Tim Sherwood was there tonight, no doubt checking out a few of Swindon's players. 

Or maybe just their grade 'A' facilities and charm. 

He is something like best mates with their chairman - Something like they were eachothers best men for eachothers weddings. That being said, I do believe he is interested in Luongo. And before anyway says 'Swindle Fan', I actually sadly live in the Magic Roundabout town that is Swindon :(

He is something like best mates with their chairman - Something like they were eachothers best men for eachothers weddings. That being said, I do believe he is interested in Luongo. And before anyway says 'Swindle Fan', I actually sadly live in the Magic Roundabout town that is Swindon :(

Thought I had it bad, my facebook is covered with fake Swindon fans tonight, not good

Same as mine then, all of which have never ever known them to support Swindon or watch them. Shit fans.

Exactly this, even people who have no connection to Swindon is saying how they're going to go to Wembley as well! Yet these are the same people who wouldn't pay a tenner to go to the CG on a regular Saturday afternoon...

Archived