IGNORED

Cheaty Swindon V Sheffield Utd

Slippin cider

Well it's been a cracking game to watch in my eyes. Neutrals would rather watch games like this than the shower of shite Arsenal have served up tonight.

I agree I'd much rather see goals. Perhaps I'm just jealous I don't have sky sports and have to watch by bbc text!

They really do take the piss with it. It's beyond a joke. How can they get away with it so often?

It can't be continually abysmal refereeing all season. Do the FA generally just not give a shit about the integrity of the game? I can't remember ever seeing a team do it with such frequency and lack of shame about it.

Barcelona, Chelsea (mainly drogba), Manchester united (when Ronaldo was there), real Madrid...

Barcelona, Chelsea (mainly drogba), Manchester united (when Ronaldo was there), real Madrid...

Should have specified that I meant outside of the top flight. It's normally not such a scourge at the level I'm used to seeing City at. It's abhorrent.

Just wish for once a referee would grow some balls and take action. Byrne should have had two yellows for it tonight and miss the final.

Should have specified that I meant outside of the top flight. It's normally not such a scourge at the level I'm used to seeing City at. It's abhorrent.

Just wish for once a referee would grow some balls and take action. Byrne should have had two yellows for it tonight and miss the final.

fair enough, im fairly confident that it does happen quite a bit still, but it isn't picked up on due to less  coverage etc. Chesterfield players couldn't keep themselves off the floor when we played them at AG this seaon

That's what I thought. Still haven't forgiven the powers that be for moving the Champions League final to a Saturday. Just feels wrong!

Must be 6pm on the sunday if the programme starts at 5.30?

69 shots in the game, 31 of which on target and 10 goals.

I like the look of Done of Sheffield United, got himself in good positions, good on the ball, and scored a good goal. He's ended the season well and is worth a look.

Thought that Hylton until he got injured was Swindon's best player, he is very quick and very good on the ball. He looked very good in the first leg as well. Wouldn't mind seeing us put a cheeky bid in for those two in the summer.

Archived