IGNORED

The Everything That Ever Was Or Ever Will Be Thread...

Red Skin

I mentioned that on a thread not so long back, was telling my daughters about 4 star, sounded like a right old git

As for the main point, I'm kinda in agreement. If there's transfer tittle tattle I'd rather have 20 threads about 20 different players than one big one

And I like beetroot

I mentioned that on a thread not so long back, was telling my daughters about 4 star, sounded like a right old git

As for the main point, I'm kinda in agreement. If there's transfer tittle tattle I'd rather have 20 threads about 20 different players than one big one

And I like beetroot

I remember 4 and 2 star ;-) used to stick 2 star in me moped it loved it.....and I like beetroot!

I think two threads could cover everything - 

1 Bristol City related

2 Other

Then I wouldn't have to choose which mysteriously titled threads to open.

I mean I've so far avoided the temptation of "Direct Debit" and "Elfsborg v Malmo" as life's too short and the excitement might be too much.

What a weird OP.

I suppose your name gives a clue to what you would prefer.. this is democracy fella.. sometimes its a pain in the rear and you wish for a bit of a dictator to sort things out and make sure people toe the line. On other occasions, like about 99% of us, we tend to prefer a bit of a free for all where learned and intelligent replies can be mused over and replied to.. getting to those, admittedly, can be tiresome but that, my friend, is the definition of life itself.

Just expressing an opinion and seeing if I was the only one.  If I wanted to be a dictator I apply to be a mod so I at least I had a bit of power. (No, I'm not saying mods are dictators either).  I'm enjoying the random replies my slightly cider fuelled moan has provoked.   :)

Where are the fish puns in this thread?

It's floundering. All at sea. Eel thought through.

Someone make up a song, for God's sake!

I spoke to my friend John Dory about this. He said:

"You could have a whale of a time messing around with fish puns, but remember, there is a time and plaice for everything. You might flounder and think of nothing to say. However, there is a ray of hope! You're normally a dab hand at these things so why not have a go?"

I thought about it and decided not to bother.

FS1-E now we are talking mine was purple!

Ewwwww mine too Gloucester - memories *sigh*

Could get 59 out of it with feet on rear rests , led on tank as much as I could , down hill, wind behind !!!!

:laugh:

Came off that thing about 7 times - How didn't we kill ourselves :o

Ewwwww mine too Gloucester - memories *sigh*

Could get 59 out of it with feet on rear rests , led on tank as much as I could , down hill, wind behind !!!!

:laugh:

Came off that thing about 7 times - How didn't we kill ourselves :o

Are we still on Anthea Turner?

The Jubbly. The greatest thirst-quenching tooth-breaking lip-numbing package ever invented, or just a bit of frozen orange squash in paper.

Discuss.

The key to understanding the greatness of a Jubbly is to know how to overcome the "tooth-breaking" stage. In its normal frozen stage a Jubbly is similar to cast iron - i e strong in compression but weak in tension. Therefore biting into a Jubbly has the same affect as biting cast iron - a broken tooth. However, if tension can be applied, the outer skin of the Jubbly crumbles allowing easy eating. That said, applying tension is not always easy, so a quick whack with a big hammer is a useful alternative method.

Archived