IGNORED

The Everything That Ever Was Or Ever Will Be Thread...

Red Skin

Am I the only one finds a thread that tries to scoop up everything intensely ******* annoying? If wanna read about incoming/outgoing transfer rumours I don't want to read through 30 pages of shite to find out what's going on with a particular player being touted.

Similarly the NLBR thread. Some threads abusing Rovers I would quite like to have look at. Others I do not give a shite about.

Let individual threads stand and fall on their own merit rather being subsumed into an Every*******Thing thread.

Am I the only one finds a thread that tries to scoop up everything intensely ******* annoying? If wanna read about incoming/outgoing transfer rumours I don't want to read through 30 pages of shite to find out what's going on with a particular player being touted.

Similarly the NLBR thread. Some threads abusing Rovers I would quite like to have look at. Others I do not give a shite about.

Let individual threads stand and fall on their own merit rather being subsumed into an Every*******Thing thread.

Could I beg your pardon, and would you please except my humble apologies for starting one of these stupid threads. " It was not intended to offend you "

Mods if you want to remove my Summer 2015 transfer speculation thread so we can please everybody then that would be good !!

regards

Could I beg your pardon, and would you please except my humble apologies for starting one of these stupid threads. " It was not intended to offend you "

Mods if you want to remove my Summer 2015 transfer speculation thread so we can please everybody then that would be good !!

regards

Not offended, just find it annoying. My opinion, but as I say maybe it's just me? A number a threads on the same topic e.g. Bradford fire, JET leaving should be merged to a single thread but something like transfers is a subforum (like Stadium updates) rather than a single thread. I wasn't intending to target the one you started, it seems to be a pattern on here.

Can you define what is "shite"? Remember, one man's meat is another man's poison. 

Edit - where are my food vouchers?

Who remembers 4 Star?

I mentioned that on a thread not so long back, was telling my daughters about 4 star, sounded like a right old git

As for the main point, I'm kinda in agreement. If there's transfer tittle tattle I'd rather have 20 threads about 20 different players than one big one

And I like beetroot

What a weird OP.

I suppose your name gives a clue to what you would prefer.. this is democracy fella.. sometimes its a pain in the rear and you wish for a bit of a dictator to sort things out and make sure people toe the line. On other occasions, like about 99% of us, we tend to prefer a bit of a free for all where learned and intelligent replies can be mused over and replied to.. getting to those, admittedly, can be tiresome but that, my friend, is the definition of life itself.

Archived