IGNORED

Please Check Your Sheds Etc

sglosbcfc

The Gas have only sold 24,000 tickets for Wembley, that means there are at least 16,000 Gasheads missing somewhere in Bristol. Please check your sheds etc to see if they have crawled in and you've locked them in accidentally. We can't have a situation where we clearly take loads more to Wembley than they did.

I'm not surprised, quite a few people that came to watch city were there for a nice day out and to see Wembley - a lot of these people would have gone to watch the Gas if they hadn't already been to see us there in the last 6 months.

Perhaps the other 16000 are travelling up in Robboreds transit as hes offering a combined travel and ticket deal!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gawd this is so booooring, why are you still so obsessed with them? 

They will probably win on Sunday and that will set a whole different set of challenges in the childish jibes stakes, and let's face it the old ones have had their day, but am sure obsessed ones will think of other just as tiresome jibes that the real City fans will all  take on and repeat time ans time and time again. Zzzzzzzzz

You really don't have to join in to prove anything you know, all you need to do is concentrate on City, that's all, how hard can that be?   

They will probably win on Sunday and that will set a whole different set of challenges in the childish jibes stakes, and let's face it the old ones have had their day, but am sure obsessed ones will think of other just as tiresome jibes that the real City fans will all  take on and repeat time ans time and time again. Zzzzzzzzz

You really don't have to join in to prove anything you know, all you need to do is concentrate on City, that's all, how hard can that be?   

it will be merged with the other rovers thread soon, and that on will stay open until after the sainsburys thing or if the gas stop giving us so much amunition

I'm not obsessed, thank you

The title of the thread is nothing to do with The Blue Few, so I had no idea what was being spoken about.....I just expressed an opinion (an even said 'all piss taking aside'), is that alright with you, sweetheart?

You are obsessed with the people who are obsessed. I think that is closer to the truth

The Gas have only sold 24,000 tickets for Wembley, that means there are at least 16,000 Gasheads missing somewhere in Bristol. Please check your sheds etc to see if they have crawled in and you've locked them in accidentally. We can't have a situation where we clearly take loads more to Wembley than they did.

If they've locked themselves in my shed, I'm afraid the hedgehogs will have eaten them. Must check some time soon - when it stops raining.

Have you considered writing a sternly worded letter to Anne Robinson?

Archived