IGNORED

Please Check Your Sheds Etc

sglosbcfc

As the original post suggested checking your sheds I thought that Sinclair bloke had gone missing again...

I checked my shed and found him in there with this bloke...good job I did as I think the bearded one was getting hungry!!

11244900_10152893963018526_9200828042012

I checked my shed and found him in there with this bloke...good job I did as I think the bearded one was getting hungry!!

11244900_10152893963018526_9200828042012

Is that a tramp with the Harry Enfield German 'I must apologise for my country's conduct in the war' character?

I'm not surprised, quite a few people that came to watch city were there for a nice day out and to see Wembley - a lot of these people would have gone to watch the Gas if they hadn't already been to see us there in the last 6 months.

Hate this nonsense, I accept there are a few but does anyone really believe there are thousands of fans in Bristol quite happy to spend a hundred pound plus on a Wembley day out to support/follow the fierce rivals of the team they support? I'm sure there were a smattering of Gas at the JPT but anymore than that is rubbish.

Hate this nonsense, I accept there are a few but does anyone really believe there are thousands of fans in Bristol quite happy to spend a hundred pound plus on a Wembley day out to support/follow the fierce rivals of the team they support? I'm sure there were a smattering of Gas at the JPT but anymore than that is rubbish.

I'm with you on this one. Most of the people that don't attend on a regular  basis but went to Wembley, were either, city supporters that don't go regularly, like the ones that used to go, the ones that go occasionally, peoples wives/girlfriend but still favouring the red side and lot's of younger fans. When the dark side got there, they took the grandparents, the babies, the lodgers, their neighbours and their pet dogs (you couldn't tell the difference between them and their wives anyway). If you look at a big premier teams make up of crowd, you'll find mostly blokes, a few kids and the occasional women. A bigger crowd from the lower teams (inc us) will see a larger proportion of kids and women. In Rovers case they'd get anyone they knew to go, just to boost the numbers and to say compare favourably with us. 

Spot on, I know loads of people either from work, Facebook or neighbours who went to Wembley and they all fall into the catagories of:

* ST Holders

* Regular attendees

* people who go to AG once or twice a season

* people who rarely go to AG but still say they support City if asked.

* People who never go to AG that claim to support a Premier League team but also prefer City to Rovers.

I don't know of a single person who went as a 'neutral football fan', I'm not saying they don't exist as I'm sure there were a few there, but I don't believe there are THOUSANDS of them and if they're that desperate to sit in traffic half the day to watch a Bristol football club at Wembley then I expect they'd be chuffed to have the chance to make another visit.

I'm not obsessed, thank you

You are obsessed with the people who are obsessed. I think that is closer to the truth

Beat me to it Woodsy, TMOR does seem to be very obsessed.

He still won't answer the question as to why its ok for him to HATE Crystal Palace and their fans but its not ok for us to take the piss out of the Blue Few?

Archived