IGNORED

Cristiano Ronaldo

Aizoon

Agreed, its difficult to look at Hitler in the same light once you realise all the good he did for the German automotive industry.

Also that Salville bloke, yeah all right you might not like him at first, but what if i told you hkw much money he raised for charity?

What has Ronaldo ever done to be such a hated figure. Can someone please explain?

I get his ego is the size of a small country, but with his talent for football, all the cars and money. I would guess most people's egos would be affected. Oh and of course the shock of a footballer diving at a major football tournament tut tut!

Agreed, its difficult to look at Hitler in the same light once you realise all the good he did for the German automotive industry.

Also that Salville bloke, yeah all right you might not like him at first, but what if i told you hkw much money he raised for charity?

Jesus F Christ...get a grip you fool.

Didn't he recently pay for a young sick kid to have an operation or something? And there was a video online last week where he was sticking up for a foreign young fan trying to speak to him in Portuguese who was being laughed at by the audience. Seems an ok guy to me.

Taters gon' tate.

This is why I don't like him, his lack of respect to something that was of great importance to the city that made him was unbelievable. 

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/jun/21/manchesterunited.premierleague1

sums him up perfectly.

You & I both know through our time spent living in Manchester that majority of Reds think he's a *****, even Balotelli is more respected by some for the donations and charity work he did on both red & blue sides of the City (not that manchester is geographically split in its support anymore).

Pillock :facepalm:

You & I both know through our time spent living in Manchester that majority of Reds think he's a *****, even Balotelli is more respected by some for the donations and charity work he did on both red & blue sides of the City (not that manchester is geographically split in its support anymore).

Mate who is a season ticketholder in the Stretford end told me he is the best player he has ever seen but glad he left. It was the Ronaldo show every week and it was more about him than the end result- basically what is now happening at madrid. It wasn't reported in press about his disrespect to munich disaster due to Manchester Uniteds press team kicking into action trying to protect their prized asset but there are a some fans that haven't forgot it.

What has Ronaldo ever done to be such a hated figure. Can someone please explain?

I get his ego is the size of a small country, but with his talent for football, all the cars and money. I would guess most people's egos would be affected. Oh and of course the shock of a footballer diving at a major football tournament tut tut!

It's human nature, people like people to do well, but not too well. He is a good looking multi millionaire world class footballer, yes he has a swagger, and I prefer messi who seems much more humble, but he has a life that most people can only dream of, so people don't like him.

Archived