IGNORED

Cristiano Ronaldo

Aizoon

It's human nature, people like people to do well, but not too well. He is a good looking multi millionaire world class footballer, yes he has a swagger, and I prefer messi who seems much more humble, but he has a life that most people can only dream of, so people don't like him.

Hit the nail on the head sir.

It's human nature, people like people to do well, but not too well. He is a good looking multi millionaire world class footballer, yes he has a swagger, and I prefer messi who seems much more humble, but he has a life that most people can only dream of, so people don't like him.

I'm not sure it's that really. I think if Ronaldo didn't act like a spoilt, arrogant bugger on the pitch, he'd probably be universally liked.

Beckham has, or had, all the attributes you mention and is pretty much universally liked. Although I find him to be too ubiqitous for my liking - kind of like the Gary Barlow of football.

I'm not sure it's that really. I think if Ronaldo didn't act like a spoilt, arrogant bugger on the pitch, he'd probably be universally liked.

Beckham has, or had, all the attributes you mention and is pretty much universally liked. Although I find him to be too ubiqitous for my liking - kind of like the Gary Barlow of football.

I must live in another universe. Cannot stand him! Legend in his own mind is being kind to him. Nauseous ****

Archived