IGNORED

Hull Newcastle Or Sunderland

Dredd

Hull are going to go down its no surprise they've struggled since Livermore was banned for apparent drugs violations he was the heart of the team

He has missed one game, and that was this weekend away at Spurs, which they'd have likely lost anyway.

They'll most likely go down, but it's not because Livermore has missed two matches, it's because they've been rubbish with him in the side as well.

He has missed one game, and that was this weekend away at Spurs, which they'd have likely lost anyway.

They'll most likely go down, but it's not because Livermore has missed two matches, it's because they've been rubbish with him in the side as well.

Currently work with a couple of Hull fans and they are all very disillusioned with Bruce this year; spent a decent amount, yet the players in question haven't improved them.

They argue that Bruce's position should have been looked at earlier in the season, but the club were distracted by things like the nonsense with the club name, and now they are paying the price.

Seen City at all of them before.

By far and away the worst was Newcastle: zero atmosphere, no noise from their fans, too many day trippers from our fans, stupidly distant view from the away end, millions or empty seats, and generally a feeling that they were far too big for their own boots.

Sunderland however has a noise that makes your chest vibrate & a cracking atmosphere. An absolute must-go-to stadium.

Hull is okay. Like most middling Champtionship teams. Fairly anonymous.

Sunderland it is then.

Agree with all the Newcastle comments.

My only visit to St James Park was back in 91 when Louis Donowa's winner against the blue few persuaded me to go to our next game.

It was a dreadful goalless draw played out in front of a crowd of barely 13,500 who spent the entire time slagging off Jim Smith, their manager of the time.

Pre Keegan (despite what Sky likes to keep saying, including that nauseating Shearer Barclays advert) the "best fans in the world" didn't even attend home games...

I'm with you all the way here, and having been to that game I would have stood along side you too.

Hate that Shearer advert, shown nationally but only relovant to Newcastle fans. Don't the advert makers realise the potential to alienate everyone else when they use football to promote things.

I think it will be boring Hull who drop along with the other two uninspiring teams who came down. If it was Newcastle it would only be a Newcastle Championship love-in again anyway.

Newcastle please, like our blue quartered friends they believe they have the best support and are 'owed' success. Bit of a myth team with no silverware to really talk of and are always b****y complaining. Should have kept Pardew and they got what they wanted when he went and look at them now.

Currently work with a couple of Hull fans and they are all very disillusioned with Bruce this year; spent a decent amount, yet the players in question haven't improved them.

They argue that Bruce's position should have been looked at earlier in the season, but the club were distracted by things like the nonsense with the club name, and now they are paying the price.

Name, name, name and they forgot about the team!

Archived