IGNORED

Bristol City

Eynsham Red

I stand by to get slated, but..............

Isn't this a Bristol City Fans Forum?  Six out of seven of the most recently updated threads are about Rovers.

Personally I don't give a monkeys about them unless they're playing us.  Shame we can't put more effort into positive City related threads rather than wasting brain effort to slate off the others off.

Yes I know I've just increased the number of Rovers related threads, but just saying...................

We don't play again until August, probably won't sign anyone for five or six weeks and the fixtures aren't out for another month.

Short of the daily progress on how many seats have been installed in the South stand, unless we all bugger off for a month I'm not sure what else there is to talk about?

I don't read them.  I'd just prefer less Rovers related threads to choose from that's all :)

There's bugger all else right now I guess.  Don't worry, soon we'll be knee deep in posts about players being spotted at Bristol Airport/Avon Gorge Hotel/At one of many Alan Curbishleys houses.

Personally I'm not particularly interested in a rivalry with a club two divisions below us. I understand that historically and geographically they are our closest rival, but to me it's never really mattered that much. Probably because I don't have that many friends who support Rovers. They just seem like a much smaller outfit than us in every way, and pretty much irrelevant to us in 2015 as we look towards the Championship and our new stadium.

For these reasons I very rarely comment on anything Rovers-related on here. I'm not claiming the moral high ground though - I understand it matters to a lot of our fans and that's fair enough.

There's bugger all else right now I guess.  Don't worry, soon we'll be knee deep in posts about players being spotted at Bristol Airport/Avon Gorge Hotel/At one of many Alan Curbishleys houses.

Yep. Or....

" hey, ***** has been released by ******, could he do a job for us?"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Can't afford his wages"

"Bad attitude"

Etc.

I take it, by your name, you reside in Oxfordshire, that says a lot of why you don't give a toss. Some of us have to live by them and their crap.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Are you talking to me? Chippenham is in Wiltshire - one train stop further than Bath. I would say my lack of interest is more because I'm not old enough to really remember a time when we were competing in the same division, although admittedly I know very few Rovers fans personally.

Are you talking to me? Chippenham is in Wiltshire - one train stop further than Bath. I would say my lack of interest is more because I'm not old enough to really remember a time when we were competing in the same division, although admittedly I know very few Rovers fans personally.

Er, no I was replying to the O P and Eynshan (I believe ) is in Oxon !

Personally I'm not particularly interested in a rivalry with a club two divisions below us. I understand that historically and geographically they are our closest rival, but to me it's never really mattered that much. Probably because I don't have that many friends who support Rovers. They just seem like a much smaller outfit than us in every way, and pretty much irrelevant to us in 2015 as we look towards the Championship and our new stadium.

For these reasons I very rarely comment on anything Rovers-related on here. I'm not claiming the moral high ground though - I understand it matters to a lot of our fans and that's fair enough.

I echo this. Although they are good to laugh at, lets focus on City its ridiculous.

I take it, by your name, you reside in Oxfordshire, that says a lot of why you don't give a toss. Some of us have to live by them and their crap. 

Sorry if I'm wrong.

That's a fair point.  I've not lived in Bristol for forty years more's the pity.

I thought you lived close to Bristol, are a young person because you obviously never listened to Radio Luxembourg in the good old days because if you had, you would know how to spell KEYNSHAM!

I wonder what ever happened to Horace Batchelor?

I remember trying to listen to Luxy after going to bed and the signal fading in and out all the time.

I stand by to get slated, but..............

Isn't this a Bristol City Fans Forum? Six out of seven of the most recently updated threads are about Rovers.

Personally I don't give a monkeys about them unless they're playing us. Shame we can't put more effort into positive City related threads rather than wasting brain effort to slate off the others off.

Yes I know I've just increased the number of Rovers related threads, but just saying...................

And your thread starting contribution is .................

You could always start a non- Rovers related thread yourself....

Rather than moan about others threads

Archived