IGNORED

Cant Be Arsed To Read All Of The Forum - Blbr Attendance At Wemberley

SuperFly2002

Sorry for yet another thread on BLBR, I really cant be arsed to read through countless pages written about the filthy blue scum that share/occupy our great city, but does anyone actually know what their ticket sales/attendance was for yesterday ? 

I know that they will claim a sell out with people queuing outside, but I need real numbers so I can ridicule them at every opportunity.

I actually managed to miss the entire sorry affair on all media as I was at Old Trafford yesterday for Man Utd vs Arsenal (I was given the tickets as a freebie before anyone starts ripping me a new one for dream teaming)

Any help on number to aid my incessant piss taking would be appreciated.

Idiot reporting on Radio Bristol kept saying that, "forty thousand proud gasheads had made the trip". Six thousand Grimsby fans? Were these fans protesting about ticket prices too?

Fed up with the local media encouraging the myth that there are two teams in Bristol and pandering to the few inbred squatters who are left.

I saw plenty of Grimsby fans at Paddington Station getting off a train that came from Bristol originally!

(Unless they were all "gurt sheeds" in disguise of course, in which case RB might've been correct)

Not sheeds, but a crack undercover commando unit from the red army!!

They already claiming they took 46k.

It is really beyond belief the world the average gas head lives in.

yep lets remember they claim their away support is much better then ours (our away figures have beaten them 15 years in a row)

and that this season they were getting 11k every week because of their loyal support (they avg'd 6.6k and got a low as 4k when they didn't start well)

the inbreds should have an advantage with the numbers of fingers and toes they have but maths isn't their strong point,

I generally apply the rule of 3 to gas and their support, whatever number they say, divide it by 3 and you get the correct figure

Be fair, the are a championship club with premier league fans apparently

Saw one of their players spout that little gem on the local BBC news this morning, just after the pictures of the Horse Punching Gurners celebrating.

What he did come out with was that they'll have the momentum to get promoted again next season and then all the way to the Championship..... oh, the gift!

Come on everyone, dontnbe too unkind. 47,000 is a fantastic attendance figure for a fifth tier match.

I cannot believe there is any other country in the world that would achieve such a turnout for this level of football.

PS. Does not mrean I am in any way pleased they are back in the league. Indifference comes to mind!

Come on everyone, dontnbe too unkind. 47,000 is a fantastic attendance figure for a fifth tier match.

I cannot believe there is any other country in the world that would achieve such a turnout for this level of football.

PS. Does not mrean I am in any way pleased they are back in the league. Indifference comes to mind!

Who gives a sh**t !!!

Archived