IGNORED

Oh Dear........

The Gasbuster

Fair play young un.

Unfortunately there are too many people on the internet who are happy to be abusive safe in the knowledge that they are anonymous.

Having a pop at a young girl to many is distasteful, cowardly even.

Dicks does not come close to it.

Well said.

Some of the vile abuse by some poster goes beyond the bale. Misogyny and sexiest comments are not cllaed for. She was making the point that Rovers only won on pens ,played crap and and only won on pens.

You can see the passion and love she has for our club , let the gas slate but how about supporting one of our own.

Making fun on a fellow city supporter? Are you serious?! Obviously you all don't know how to support each other! Saying my own opinion on a match and even City fans are being dicks.

As one turning grey I can't get my head around the whole Social Media thing

Also , I'm Bristolian and our accent doesn't portray us well at times, (myself included )and I cringe at myself if I hear or see a recording of me !!!!!!!!

But I watched your falling in love video Hannah and I respect your courage and you appear to be a real nice, thoughtful girl trying to find her way through the teenage emotion maze

Big respect to you Hannah - don't let comments on social media or this forum upset you

You sound a really sweet , likeable, genuine girl and I am sure you will do fine for yourself in love and life in general

Just remember most (younger) lads will tell you what they think you want to hear, make sure they prove themselves before you fall for them too far ;)

Plus you are a City fan and as such you share the same bond we all do and every City fan always starts off as my friend

Keep smiling Hannah , carry on being yourself, and big respect to you :D

yeah but..no but.. city fan right. rovers dint score for 2 hours right ..I;m a city fan right.....embarassing

Lots of things in lots of people are embarrassing

Teenagers putting on false accents or trying to be something they're not is embarrassing - she does neither

Being yourself / herself is not and if you watch the second video you will perhaps change your mind as I think she speaks really well for a young lass.

• Admin

I did enjoy the bit around the 1minute 30 mark where Hannah says "Rovers? ...it just doesn't work....They're just rubbish at football to be perfectly honest with you". That part was almost a Mark Watson rant :)

Archived