IGNORED

Oh Dear........

The Gasbuster

Sometimes social media can be a little awkward.  Brave girl Hannah, but a little reflection on your content and presentation might be in order.  Note to self: must visit Grimsbury.  Now THAT was funny.  ;)

Fair play young un.

Unfortunately there are too many people on the internet who are happy to be abusive safe in the knowledge that they are anonymous.

Having a pop at a young girl to many is distasteful, cowardly even.

Dicks does not come close to it.

So.... Rovers are rubbish, didn't deserve to win, their fans should be embarrassed, and they're going down again.

All sounds good to me!

Should have added Puddy should have been sent off and Taylor is a cheat though.

Making fun on a fellow city supporter? Are you serious?! Obviously you all don't know how to support each other! Saying my own opinion on a match and even City fans are being dicks.

Harsh.

Essentially, what we have here are some grown men anonymously ripping the piss out of children on an internet forum. Astonishing scenes.

Probably bear some of these people in mind next time they weigh in with some high horse related guff. 

There's a joke there somewhere.. just can't find the punch line.

Essentially, what we have here are some grown men anonymously ripping the piss out of children on an internet forum. Astonishing scenes.

Probably bear some of these people in mind next time they weigh in with some high horse related guff.

I agree to an extent but that's the nature of the beast.

Would you be opposed to me filming my freshly laid turd and posting it on here?

Archived