IGNORED

So... Anyone Going Wednesday?

Barrs Court Red

Bristol have their home leg of the play off final. I'm looking forward to a final glimpse of the Dolman/Southstand work before returning to see it completed in August.

Apparently the Dolman exhibition hall is shut for the refurb to take place, but there will be a number of temporary bars outside.

Home and away for me.

Really hope we do it this year.

One of my away days was at Bath just before Christmas when Lee Robinson. Before during and after were the closest thing to a football away following that i have come across following Bristol.

Would be good to do it again!

Yes. Unreserved in the Atyeo. Let's hope it all goes to plan!

Me too. I have supported both City and Bris for sixty five years so a second promotion this season will send me into dreamland.

The first time that two clubs using the same stadium for different sports, getting promotion in the same season?

Having finished the league top yet again, I assume normal service will follow and once again Bristol will suffer a defeat to the runners up in the final.

For playoff form, Bristol rugby rival Preston NE.

I so hope both break the trend this season though.

Easy to learn but the dull way it's sung is harder to master!

Come on Bris.

The City fans who are going, neefd to get some singing going and see if we can bring something different to the crowd.

I liked that the PA played Drink Up Thy Zider after the semi final home win against Rotherham.

The die hard rugby fans will learn something from us, just as they will change our thinking on some things. We will all benefit from this union.

Archived