IGNORED

Championship Odds 15/16 Season

Lew-T

16's at this point is screaming at me to lay. Wont take much movement to start the new season with a gert big green screen.

Some interesting angles in that lot for some longer term trading positions.

Never heard anyone gagging to lay at 16.0 before mate. Did you misread as 1.60?

Only I wouldn't risking 15k pay out .

I would be using some of my capital to try and secure a 5-600 green screen and would cut my losses at a red screen of an equal amount.

Therefore executing a pre determined plan which is trading.

Regarding the odds 16.0

If I believe there is a higher probability of the odds drifting instead of steaming and have the capitol to execute the trade,then it matters not how big the liability is but weather I stick to my rules and accept the potential downturn.

Risk reward is approximately 1 to 1 which I am comfortable with giving the circumstances.

How has your trading been going since we had that brief chat last year?

I mean more in case the liq is horrendous and you get caught with your pants down, it's a big risk in case it goes tits up mate. 

Surely you want to be backing City at 16.0 before we steam in at EVS in December?  ;)

Only I wouldn't risking 15k pay out .

I would be using some of my capital to try and secure a 5-600 green screen and would cut my losses at a red screen of an equal amount.

Therefore executing a pre determined plan which is trading.

Regarding the odds 16.0

If I believe there is a higher probability of the odds drifting instead of steaming and have the capitol to execute the trade,then it matters not how big the liability is but weather I stick to my rules and accept the potential downturn.

Risk reward is approximately 1 to 1 which I am comfortable with giving the circumstances.

How has your trading been going since we had that brief chat last year?

I mean more in case the liq is horrendous and you get caught with your pants down, it's a big risk in case it goes tits up mate. 

Surely you want to be backing City at 16.0 before we steam in at EVS in December?  ;)

Seriously, wtf are you two talking about!?

All odds are to 1

Derby 11

Brentford 12

Burnley 12

Bristol City 16

Ipswich 16

QPR 16

Wolves 16

Forest 18

Wednesday 18

Blackburn 20

Brighton 20

Cardiff 20

Fulham 20

Leeds 20

Huddersfield 25

Reading 25

Birmingham 28

Bolton 28

MK Dons 28

Charlton 50

Rotherham 80

Anybody surprised to see that?

I know nothing about them but i was expecting to see the odds for the Addicks a lot lower.. 50-1 very generous unless someone knows of a huge hole in their budget. Hull or Newc likely to be favourites.

Archived