IGNORED

Young Men With Big Bushy Beards

screech

Beards make you blokes look so much older, and not in a good way. Fine line when stubble (which suits some) turns into a beard...and then the beard is bushy. Uggggh. All I can picture is that Gashead Tramp...do you seriously want to look like him. Get rid, stubble at the most.

Beards make you blokes look so much older, and not in a good way. Fine line when stubble (which suits some) turns into a beard...and then the beard is bushy. Uggggh. All I can picture is that Gashead Tramp...do you seriously want to look like him. Get rid, stubble at the most.

What about a big, bushy ginger beard though, M......!?

What about a big, bushy ginger beard though, M......!?

No, not even ginger would make me change my opinion. Hair yes, stubble yes. Not bushy beard. Even that advert on the tv with the bloke who ran the length of the country makes me feel I'll...or was it his strange sportswear!

No, not even ginger would make me change my opinion. Hair yes, stubble yes. Not bushy beard. Even that advert on the tv with the bloke who ran the length of the country makes me feel I'll...or was it his strange sportswear!

Ha, a bit of both there I think!

This the fella you mean M?

:yawn:

running-forrest-gump-beard.jpg

No, don't recognise him from that..I mean ginger, really ginger. Has been on the discovery channel (?) ad breaks, sean something?

Edit: Sean Conway.....please don't post images of him!!!!!

Agreed. Think it looks ridiculous.

I used to like not shaving for a couple of weeks over Xmas hols to see how better I could get it year on year. Now people think I'm trying to be cool.

While I'm at it, there don't seem to be many casuals at football these days, everyone looks like a wannabe boy band member.

I used to like not shaving for a couple of weeks over Xmas hols to see how better I could get it year on year. Now people think I'm trying to be cool.

While I'm at it, there don't seem to be many casuals at football these days, everyone looks like a wannabe boy band member.

Still a fair few, most barely out of puberty though

:clapping:

It's a ridiculous craze! They'll all look back in a few years from now and wonder why on earth they thought it was good to have a beard and shave all their hair of the sides of their head! 

You should blame women who go for that sorta thing, which actually are a pretty small proportion of women but seem to be the most vocal for some reason.

A minority of women like beards, but those who do REALLY like beards. Do the maths...

PS And beards don't get in the way as long as ONE of you shaves.

Archived