IGNORED

Young Men With Big Bushy Beards

screech

There's a fashion conscious lad - he's 23 ( looks about 17) who lives nearby with said bushy beard with a number 1 haircut. He must think he must think he's the dogs bollox.

Obviously it's a fashion thing.....

No doubt the older guys were critical and scathing of the cropped hair, Levi's, Ben Sherman shirts and Fred Perry polo's and Harrington jackets back when I was that age.

• Admin

I don't like it, beards are scratchy from what I vaguely remember.....

Your thighs have never been the same since !

I personally think the beards look awful, don't understand why anyone (apart from religous reasons) would want to look like that.

Mrs The Bad pointed out a few years ago that every TV, cinema and magazine advert was suddenly featuring young blokes with beards.

Looks like the media deciding beards were 'cool' was it was all it took to start a trend, even though they mostly look bloody awful.

The women in the adverts looked ecstatically happy their 'men' had ridiculous beards, sometimes going as far as stroking them, but as Mrs The Bad pointed out, they're just acting, and in her opinion probably actually hated them.

I'm currently sporting a beard. Granted it isn't big and bushy, but a beard none the less.

Some great people have beards; David Bellamy, Jeremy Beadle and Richard Attenborough.

So take your beard envy and stick it. **** you all beard haters.

I'm currently sporting a beard. Granted it isn't big and bushy, but a beard none the less.

Some great people have beards; David Bellamy, Jeremy Beadle and Richard Attenborough.

So take your beard envy and stick it. **** you all beard haters.

Rolf Harris..

I don't particularly like facial hair, but I have to agree that this is out of control. You know you are a **** when your facial hair is huge in comparison to your head of hair.

Well, **** you Kermit

I'm not the owner of a big, bushy beard, but I've got about a weeks worth of growth going on

I'm also balding, so I shave my head, and my facial hair is often longer than my hair, so that makes me a****?

At least I'm not green. You know you're a**** when you're green

Archived