IGNORED

Scroungers

Langford Red

It has to be said, I have never known a more scrounging team than the GASH

Bath City, Bristol Rugby, Sainsbury and the list goes on. They even tried to get money from Wycombe

Every team or body seem to come off badly when dealing with those scroungers

It looks like they are going to win (Con) their so called battle with Sainsbury.

The deal is not good for Sainsbury, but yet the Judge is about to award the win in court to the Gypsy Gash.  

They are now pleading "It will be a Catastrophy if the Gash do not get the money from Sainsbury (More like Bristol Rugby) 

How anybody can follow a so called team like that, god only knows 

I know we aren't keen on them, I totally get it, but we are really living up to their accusations that we are obsessed with them. On the rare occasions that I glance at their forums, they seem to discuss stuff about their team, not ours.

I really wish we could just ignore them, that hurts more than being discussed all the time.

Being in a two club city does promote rivalry and it's great but let's just ignore them!

Let them get on and try. I'd say that either way we're of bigger stature and will have the better stadium and facilities etc.

If the stadium does go ahead... Be interesting to see if they propell and then catch us up a bit at least.

I like the rivalry when it really is alive. It's a real rivalry too.

Shame it's simmered under so much right now.

I know we aren't keen on them, I totally get it, but we are really living up to their accusations that we are obsessed with them. On the rare occasions that I glance at their forums, they seem to discuss stuff about their team, not ours.

I really wish we could just ignore them, that hurts more than being discussed all the time.

Being in a two club city does promote rivalry and it's great but let's just ignore them!

I agree with this.

It was ok to have a single thread going for all discussion about 'them' like we did until Sunday but with 6 or 7 now going on currently is a bit obsessive IMO.

I agree with this.

It was ok to have a single thread going for all discussion about 'them' like we did until Sunday but with 6 or 7 now going on currently is a bit obsessive IMO.

I said the same about transfer speculation the other day and got destroyed by most posters. One subject, one thread. Simple.

Bath City, Bristol Rugby, Sainsbury and the list goes on. They even tried to get money from Wycombe

It looks like they are going to win (Con) their so called battle with Sainsbury.

The deal is not good for Sainsbury, but yet the Judge is about to award the win in court to the Gypsy Gash.  

They are now pleading "It will be a Catastrophy if the Gash do not get the money from Sainsbury (More like Bristol Rugby) 

Give it a rest, eh?  Yes, Bristol Rovers are our rivals.  Yes its customary to slag off your rivals for any tenuous reason.  However, they are doing exactly what we would do if were in their position, so give them a break.  People follow the team they inherit, usually, and I have a lot more respect for Gasheads than for Man Utd supporters who have never set foot within 100 miles of Manchester.

Although I was too young I would imagine we were quite a hot topic for the Sags circa 1982. I mean they still go on about that today.

They were more than happy to see us disappear forever, so if the same happens on their front I say bollox to em they can rot.

Well most gas think it's 60/40 in sainsburys favour

I said the same about transfer speculation the other day and got destroyed by most posters. One subject, one thread. Simple.

All about opinions but I don't agree. I cannot abide wading through reams of pages to look at one transfer rumour or one topic on the gas I'm interested in (the Sainsburys topic being one). And soon you find that one topic is interrupted with responses to other subjects so you lose all continuity.

These are categories of discussion so should warrant a sub forum. If we post lots of comment on the gas that's just what we do. Makes no odds whether it's 100s of small threads or 1 thread with 100s of pages. Make it a subforum then people can choose to look in it or not.

Give it a rest, eh? Yes, Bristol Rovers are our rivals. Yes its customary to slag off your rivals for any tenuous reason. However, they are doing exactly what we would do if were in their position, so give them a break. People follow the team they inherit, usually, and I have a lot more respect for Gasheads than for Man Utd supporters who have never set foot within 100 miles of Manchester.

why don't you respect someone because they support a certain football team???

Archived