IGNORED

Eurovision, Who Gives A Flying ****?

WarwickshireRed

Millions of people around Europe give a flying ****. Is that enough? Didn't realise you were forced to watch it

I didn't watch it. It's always been shite and no doubt it was shite again last night.

Mrs Robbo and I caught up on some Sky+ recordings.

Oh, I didn't watch it either. Didn't feel the need to moan about it being on though. So many people love it.

The BBC do show some odd stuff. The Boat race for example. That's just a toffs hobby but obviously the BBC hierarchy think it's important to the common people. I've never heard the result being discussed tho.

I'd be interested to know what the viewers figures were for the Song contest last night.

The BBC do show some odd stuff. The Boat race for example. That's just a toffs hobby but obviously the BBC hierarchy think it's important to the common people. I've never heard the result being discussed tho.

I'd be interested to know what the viewers figures were for the Song contest last night.

Rugby's a toff's hobby too, but they show that

Oxford won the Boat Race.

No reason why rowing need be a "toff's hobby" although I accept that, in the main, it is.

Being tired and shagged out after a long squawk yesterday, I did watch Urinevision. Mrs Robbo mk1 was having a themed party for it and required my attendance.

It was as it always but there was enough T&A to please me and the other dads there. I now have vowed to go on a solo holiday to Georgia ;-)

The voting goes on for about a century though, so I went down the pub at that point.

I was a tad embarrassed that Australia chose to give our results the oddest and weirdest newsreader in the country.

I suppose the decent ones aren't going to be arsed to get up at 7am on a Sunday to read them out.

I expected the transmission to go to Good Morning Australia or something?

Good god the whole thing is bad tho...

Archived