IGNORED

Gerrard Getting A Good Send Off

I don't care if it is the last match of the season, it is down to the manager to keep his players motivated and professional. I think Rogers first showed us that he had some flaws in his arsenal when he made the crazy decision to bring Balotelli in and the second was then thinking the supporters would be happy with it.

I doubt he is on too thin an ice, although he might be, but his reputation has taken one hec of a battering this season. 

Truly woeful by him and his players.

Saw some photos on Facebook that Sterling copped alot of flack from the Liverpool fans.

If you're going to act like an arse and air dirty laundry in public to engineer a move away then do it in the close season.

In all Carey fairness i believe his agent has had more to do with airing views in public.

Source: various newspapers in the UK.

I have to say I can see why he wants away though. In losing Suarez and not replacing him I think it has now set them back at least 1-2 years; stating the obvious I suppose.

Saw some photos on Facebook that Sterling copped alot of flack from the Liverpool fans.

If you're going to act like an arse and air dirty laundry in public to engineer a move away then do it in the close season.

I think Sterling has allegedly said today "there was no way back" in dealings with Liverpool.

Sorry but I believe he is vastly overrated and trouble waiting to happen, the best business Liverpool can do is to unload Sterling and Balotelli this summer, they might not even need to make any signings to improve on this season.

I think Sterling has allegedly said today "there was no way back" in dealings with Liverpool.

Sorry but I believe he is vastly overrated and trouble waiting to happen, the best business Liverpool can do is to unload Sterling and Balotelli this summer, they might not even need to make any signings to improve on this season.

Absolutely. So ridiculously overhyped and has behaved like a clown (whether him or his agent driving it makes no difference).

I agree with that, Sterling is very much overrated.. another young player who thinks he is the big 'I am' yet probably couldnt get a game with the top european sides.

Rodgers must stay.

Your right you know.. it is Rodgers not Rogers.

I sort of rated him and now i sort of don't rate him. just a hunch.. no source required for that is there?

I hope i can rate him again because i want a UK manager to do well at a top club.

In a couple of years he will be sacked, if not before, and they will come knocking up Cotts. (no source for that either)

No No No... Flint said.

This. Absolutely embarrassing.

Perhaps this might limit the over the top media coverage Gerrard has been receiving.

Think they'll stick with him, but Rodgers has really to win something, and get a hell of a lot more out of the players he's thrown a serious amount of money at this year, because he cannot lean back and rely on higher calibre players carrying him, like he did with Gerrard and Suarez before now.

I agree with that, Sterling is very much overrated.. another young player who thinks he is the big 'I am' yet probably couldnt get a game with the top european sides.

The carnival surrounding this lad and Gerrard's departure have done Rodgers zero favours, and he completely isn't worth it.

Let him leave, bank the money, watch him become the decent but non-world class player he'll likely end up.

It all started to go wrong when he had that makeover, and left his wife for the blonde bint from the club office. I reckon his ex has got a voodo doll with his name on it! :fear:

Don't they all? I thought it was standard practice for exes to make voodoo dolls...

Archived