IGNORED

Gerrard Getting A Good Send Off

Crying Liverpool and Newcastle fans are the best though I reckon.

Can't say I have a lot against Newcastle. I do love a Liverpool humiliation though. I like the regular Liverpool talk sport caller who guaranteed that they'd win the league this season. He's ace.

Can't say I have a lot against Newcastle. I do love a Liverpool humiliation though. I like the regular Liverpool talk sport caller who guaranteed that they'd win the league this season. He's ace.

Liverpool and Arsenal fans always banging on about next season. The Geordie fan who cried to Mickey Quinn was amazing. Expect you've heard it as they repeat it about once a week!

Liverpool fans certainly most deluded.

Liverpool and Arsenal fans always banging on about next season. The Geordie fan who cried to Mickey Quinn was amazing. Expect you've heard it as they repeat it about once a week!

Liverpool fans certainly most deluded.

Next year will be their year.

I think is name is Micky Quin

I'm pleased for Gerrard that he scored even if it was in a 6-1 loss. In a time where everyone is making fun of him for not winning trophies but to show loyalty to the club he supports when he could have moved to Chelsea years ago is admirable. 

I'm pleased for Gerrard that he scored even if it was in a 6-1 loss. In a time where everyone is making fun of him for not winning trophies but to show loyalty to the club he supports when he could have moved to Chelsea years ago is admirable.

He didn't move to Chelsea because some pretty high up nasty people have an interest in his career. Let's just say that he'd have been in trouble if he moved.

It's not quite as simple as his love for the club.

To be fair I'm not sure Arsenal are far away. They just need to stop buying midfielders and buy every other position.

Arsenal need to buy 3 players to seriously challenge. The only problem is they've needed to do that for the last 6 years. They'll buy a couple of attacking midfielders and finish 4th next season and the season after and the season after and the season after ..........

He didn't move to Chelsea because some pretty high up nasty people have an interest in his career. Let's just say that he'd have been in trouble if he moved.

It's not quite as simple as his love for the club.

o

Ha ha. Yes keep believing that. If he wanted to move he would of.

Indeed he did. I think we'll have to disagree on what we believe.

Incidentally, would you keep Rogers?

50/50. He has had a poor season, they clearly over achieved last season which as we all now know was down to one man.

Really not sure what they will do, have a feeling they will get rid of him and try and get Klopp.

50/50. He has had a poor season, they clearly over achieved last season which as we all now know was down to one man.

Really not sure what they will do, have a feeling they will get rid of him and try and get Klopp.

Would a solid choice, were he willing to go to Anfield.

Get rid of Sterling to give him a war chest, allow him a similar degree of control as Rodgers, and then even a cynic like me could see them challenging the top few, though perhaps season after next rather than this one.

Have a sense that Klopp would be far more interested in that job than Man City or Real Madrid too (now watch him move to either of them in 5... 4... 3... 2...).

5-0 down at Stoke, I don't about the sack SC thread, Rogers must be on thin ice, Tottenham leap frogged them, deep joy, stay away from sharp objects please Super and Screech.

Can't wait for the board to see the real Rodgers EMB. The bloke is an arse, talks like he is reinventing the game of football and has managed to spend near 200 million with nowt to show for it. He was the one who started the contract spat with Stirling when he went to the press to say he was re-signing imminently, then said how brilliant the offer was for a kid, (forgetting he was their best player) then got pissy and has turned on his agent. Bye bye Brendan (hopefully.)

Archived