IGNORED

Where In The World?

handsofclay

Just watching the Lazio v Roma match when BT Sport flashed up that they will be showing live coverage of Tottenham's post season clash in Malaysia against a Malaysian XI. Obviously the premier clubs main motivation for taking part in these foreign tours is cash. But there is something of the missionary about it too. Taking top league football to places in the world where such quality is only available to watch via a tv set or online. There is deffo something philanthropic about it all and exhibits that once a club is in the top flight of English football it is expected of them to exhibit their talents in parts of the world that have always been deprived of such quality to view in the flesh.

My question is this. If City do make it to the promised land, what part of the football world would you like us to play in either pre or post season to provide them with their first taste of top class football?

Myself, I would like us to arrange a friendly or two in North and East Bristol.

Just watching the Lazio v Roma match when BT Sport flashed up that they will be showing live coverage of Tottenham's post season clash in Malaysia against a Malaysian XI. Obviously the premier clubs main motivation for taking part in these foreign tours is cash. But there is something of the missionary about it too. Taking top league football to places in the world where such quality is only available to watch via a tv set or online. There is deffo something philanthropic about it all and exhibits that once a club is in the top flight of English football it is expected of them to exhibit their talents in parts of the world that have always been deprived of such quality to view in the flesh.

My question is this. If City do make it to the promised land, what part of the football world would you like us to play in either pre or post season to provide them with their first taste of top class football?

Myself, I would like us to arrange a friendly or two in North and East Bristol.

Lazio are my second team....gutted couldn't be their today. Don't you just love their kit...a modern version of a vintage classic.

28546.jpg

Lazio are my seconMO.team....guttI d couldn't be their today. Don't you just love their kit...a modern version of a vintage classic.

28546.jpg

I watch a lot of Italian footy and apart from being a good side to watch, I do love their kit, very pleasing on the eye. Still 0-0 at mo

We have found a new question of taste kit wise to take us through the summer to replace the purple and lime debates.

It's an Iconic kit...like our purple and Lime, and Coventry's Brown Admiral kit...it's like Marmite :-)

The Great thing about such kits, is you know straight away which team it belongs too...

First one would be no good. Frozen pitch.

How about playing a few J-league sides in Japan. Always fancied a trip there.

Have been to Antarctica and at McMurdo on the ice at the New Zealand station is a rugby pitch marked out where they play the Yanks from the nearby base every year. Kiwis have never lost.

Have been to Antarctica and at McMurdo on the ice at the New Zealand station is a rugby pitch marked out where they play the Yanks from the nearby base every year. Kiwis have never lost.

Yeah, but I bet the Septics do them at ice hockey!

Spud.... I am not one for using stupid stripes and swirls on shirts because, usually, it looks like an afterthought or, worse, the by product of a dogs dinner.

I have to say that Lazio shirt is one of those rare beasts that seems to work and work well.

Archived