IGNORED

Pack Signs (Merged)

citywest30

Most improved player throughout the course of last season to me.  Very average when he first broke into the side, but come the end of the season was integral to our success.  He'd cut down on some of the woeful passing he was prone to (especially frustrating given that he is arguably the best passer of the ball at the club) and his game seemed to grow as a result.

Well that puts all those rumours saying Cotterill didn't rate him to bed. On Twitter Flint seems happy his roomy is staying too, so good news all round I think.

Cotterill wanted to sell him but Flint said "No!" haha

I cannot fault his effort but I think he might struggle to get a look in.  He has got this contract off the back of the second half of the season.

He is prone to silly mistakes leaving us vulnerable at the back.  You can get away with that in League One but not the Championship.

I think he will improve even more, When he first came into the side I felt that his first touch was always to take him back facing the back 4, he still does this at times, but more often he looks up and forward for options first. If he can do the latter more than the former he will be a real asset.

Archived